HBP // 18 - Suspicions and Potions

They all walked down the empty and broken streets of the Diagon Alley. Almost all of the shops are closed, if not they're broken. There were also posters on the walls, in which people scurry by, afraid of the posted faces: Bellatrix Lestrange and Ethan Rosier, known death-eaters, then Fenrir Greyback, a werewolf, and Lucius Malfoy being caught.

"How is it Fred and George are doing it? Half the alley's closed down." Hermione asked Ron while they were walking down the alleyway.

"Fred reckons people need a laugh these days," Ron said and looked around.

"Yeah. I agree with that. You know the twins, always there for knicks and knacks." Altair added and Ron agreed.

"Reckon he's right..." Harry muttered and eyed Bellatrix Lestrange's poster.

"You..." Altair glared at Ethan Rosier's smug face on the poster. Hermione felt rage in him so she quickly hugs his arm, and the young Black seemed to relax and calm down.

They all continued their walk when Hermione noticed Ollivander's wrecked shop.

"Oh no. Look."

The three boys gazed at the broken shop.

"But everyone got their wands from Ollivander. Young. Old..." She mumbled.

"Good. Bad. Speaking of which..." Harry looked across the avenue and saw Draco Malfoy and his mother, Narcissa Malfoy taking cautious glances around the place and going somewhere down the alley.

"Is it just me? Or do Draco and mummy look like two people who don't want to be followed?" Ron told them.

"I think you're right there, Ron," Altair said to him.

The four of them trailed Draco and Narcissa who navigate these dark streets with ease. Hermione slows down a bit and glances up at the darkening sky. Altair noticed it and stops, looking back at her.

"Are you okay?" He asked her.

"Yeah." She nodded and saw that Harry and Ron are already a bit far from them. "Let's go."

Luckily, they both managed to chase them and finally saw the sign 'BORGIN and BURKES' and saw them go inside the suspicious shop.

"How can we see them?" Altair asked them.

"We climb up the roof." Harry pointed as Ron and Altair positioned themselves for him to climb.

As soon as Harry is already up, Hermione went next as she stepped onto their hands and mounted up as well. Ron and Altair both managed to go up as well, and they all had a better view inside the store to see Draco and Narcissa.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------