SPECIAL CHAPTER 1

"Love, come on. Wake up..." Hermione mumbled as she gently tapped Altair's shoulder to wake him up. "We're going to be late."

The young Black grumbled, covering his face with blankets. "Five more minutes, please."

"It's our first day of school. And, Professor McGonagall made us Head Boy and Head Girl so we should set a good example to the elected prefects and the students as well." She told him, trying to get him up to his feet. "So, come on now. Up. We need to get going."

Altair removed the blanket on top of his face and pouted his lips while still closing his eyes.

"If you really want me to wake up, then where's my good morning kiss?" He said, in his husky morning voice.

Hermione's mind was racing with thoughts. How can someone be so utterly handsome with just his voice? It was only he who could make her heart thump fast without even trying. The effect of Altair Black on her is pulsating.

"You didn't brush your teeth yet." She reasoned out, teasing him.

"So, you don't love me anymore because I still haven't brushed my teeth?" He muttered, still with his eyes closed.

She leaned and kissed him on the lips. Altair took that moment to hold her and drag her back to bed. If this would happen every day in their lives, they would surely be living the best life.

They were both enjoying the kiss so much when Hermione quickly remembered the time.

"Hey, I think I already gave you the request you wanted." She chuckled. "Look what you did to my hair. I already fixed it."

"You're still beautiful in my eyes no matter what." He kissed her swiftly. "Alright. I'm up now."

Altair stood up, stretching his arms and legs. He then started to go to the bathroom to have a quick shower. It took half an hour for him to be prepared because Hermione wanted him to look good on the first day of their year as graduating students. 

"Come on, love." He said to her. "I think I'm all good now." 

"You're too handsome, love." She said, shaking her head. "Now I need to watch out for the girls who stare at you." 

"Seriously?" Altair laughed. "I think I should count all of the boys who would turn their heads to you when they see you." 

"I love you." Hermione gave him a quick kiss on his cheek. 

"And I love you more." 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Welcome, students of Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry." Professor McGonagall said, now being the Headmistress of the school. "It is my honor and privilege to be your Headmistress for this coming school year."