HBP // 21 - Astronomy Tower and The Three Broomsticks

After Hermione finished with her prefect rounds for that day, she went up to their room and saw Altair waiting for him. But she is still upset with him when he tried to defend Harry about the book which they discovered belonged to the Half-Blood Prince.

"Hermione." He called her. "Hey, don't be upset anymore."

They were walking down the hallway going to the Astronomy tower.

"Hm?" She looked at him. "What?"

"You're upset about a while ago. About the book."

"A bit." She muttered as they arrived at the tower. "You haven't talked some sense in him when you noticed those written inscriptions on the book."

"Look, I don't know that it belongs to the Half-Blood Prince or whoever he is." He told her. "But it kind of helped us in potions class."

"You didn't even think twice about it? A book with those modified instructions? And now Harry found a spell which says is for enemies." She spoke and crossed her arms.

"I'm sorry," Altair murmured. "Yeah, I should have talked to him the first time I saw the book with those markings."

"No." Hermione sighed. "I'm overreacting, am I? It's not your fault, it's Harry's. I shouldn't get upset with you."

"Are you feeling alright?" He asked her, and they both sat down on the floor.

"Yes... Maybe I'm just too preoccupied with everything that has been going on. N.E.W.T levels examination, and the apparition test that we are having. But, yeah. I shouldn't feel too pressured about that." Hermione closed her eyes a bit, to feel the wind breeze. "And... You-Know-Who."

"You know that I'm here, right? We can always help each other with those things. Remember that." He wrapped his arms around her, looking at the night sky. "Look, even Mum and Dad agree."

She looked up and saw two of the brightest stars in the sky twinkle at them.

"You miss them?" Hermione asked and Altair smiled.

"Everyday." He muttered and took something from his pocket. "Professor Slughorn gave me this."

Hermione picked up the photo and it shows the younger Potions professor and a boy wearing Slytherin robes, which looks a lot like Altair. They were both smiling, and it seems like they won that game.

"You do look like your father, especially the eyes." She put the picture close to him. "But your smile is your mother's."

"Really?" Altair looked at her. "You're the only one who said that."

"It's because they don't really have enough time to look at you. While me, I could look at you all day, all night." She chuckled.