---

Regulus Altair Black is the son of Regulus Arcturus Black, a known Death Eater who lived his life alone with her mother far away from anyone. Altair never knew anyone rather than his mother, Remus Lupin, Sirius Black, and Hagrid who are his mother's close friends. Sirius was his father's brother and his uncle.

Vivian Price showered all her love to her son, Altair who bore the same face as his father. Has the same personality as him. Altair was Regulus' carbon copy.

At a young age, Vivian already told Altair what happened to his father. His father was a Death Eater, but in the end, chose to do the right thing. Vivian was clueless about what Regulus planned since he said that it would put them in danger, as well as his family. He doesn't want the Dark Lord to kill them. That is why he must do that right thing alone.

Regulus promised her that he'll be back, but it never happened...

He may be showered with love, but there is something that Altair wanted... revenge for his father. Knowing that his father was a former Death Eater, who turned good, only means that the Dark Lord is not great as his father saw him before... That's why, after years of being a wizard in his own home, he decided to go to Hogwarts.

Altair, even if he never went to Hogwarts, he read a lot of books about magic. Even know some of the charms and spells. Potions were his favorite too. Though he hated lots of reading, his mother helped him.

Then, he received a letter from Hogwarts...