DH 2 // 50 - Away

Two days since they left the manor, but Hermione was still being tended to by Fleur Delacour. Shell Cottage is where Bill Weasley and his wife Fleur lived. Harry and Ron were both in the living room, thinking about how can they save Altair, but they can't think of anything.

"How is she?" Harry asked Fleur as soon as she went out of the room.

"She is still crying about what happened to Altair." She replied, in her typical French accent. "Though I already cleaned her wound again, and put her to sleep."

"You said that Altair was stabbed by Bellatrix's dagger..." Bill said to them and he nodded. "We just need to hope that he's alright. We don't know if there is dark magic on the dagger."

"I just hope not," Ron said to his brother. "He shielded us from it. He knew that it could stab us. Me, Harry, Hermione, or even Dobby but he just... blocked it with his body."

"He didn't think twice. He sacrificed himself again, for me. For us. For Hermione..." Harry spoke, still with remorse. "I wanted to save him too, I can feel Hermione's desperation but, I can't risk our lives as well."

"That would also be what he wanted, Harry. All of you, safe from harm." Fleur tried to console him. "You can stay here for as long as you want. As long as you already had a plan to do."

"Thanks, Fleur, Bill." Harry looked at them and they both nodded.

Hermione Granger cannot sleep. She just pretended to so that Fleur can leave her alone in the room. But once she was already gone, she couldn't help her tears to fall. Altair was left alone in the manor, and she has no idea how he is. Her heart is breaking, and she can't even breathe. She felt this already when Ethan Rosier once caught Altair in the Department of Mysteries. She wanted to come back for him, but she can see in his eyes that he wanted her to go.

"Altair..." She whimpered and cried again.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Altair Black was bleeding. His stab wound is already patched up but still cannot fully heal because of Ethan Rosier. As soon as he heard the news about him being detained at the Malfoy Manor, he quickly came by and did something horrible to him. He was being tortured, beaten to death, and almost killed. His stab wound was still bleeding as well. Draco tried to tend him every time Rosier would leave him alone inside the cold cellar. It's been two days, and he just wanted to escape now. But he can't... He is still weak to apparate.

"Altair..."

He weakly fluttered his eyes and saw Draco walking with food in his hand and some of the medicinal potions.

"I found these potions in our cupboard. Maybe you could have it, use it to heal those wounds." He said to him and placed the food near him. "You need to eat so that you can escape and apparate."

He just nodded slowly, still weak from Rosier's torture.