DH // 45 - Back at Godric's Hollow

Days after Ron left, the three of them felt his absence. Hermione was leaving her scarf tied on the trees, hoping that he would find them when he decided to come back. Altair knew what she feels, and he just let her be. But they shouldn't stop, especially since they already know about the sword's potential to destroy Horcruxes.

"Hey..." He sat beside her, camping out of the fire.

"Love..." She leaned her head to his shoulder. "I hope Ron's fine wherever he is. Lavender would really lose it if something happens to him."

"Ron's smart," Altair assured her. "He can take care of himself, I know it."

"He is careless sometimes." She looked through the fire. "But you're right."

Altair then looked up at the night sky, stars are twinkling. Hermione then followed suit, seeing how it illuminates the night.

"I missed this." He muttered. "I missed this moment. You and me, under the stars."

"It feels like it's been ages since we haven't had time for ourselves." She snuggled close to him. "How are you holding up, love?"

"I'm fine. You don't need to worry about me." He kissed her hair. "We'll get through this."

"I know that we can." She hugged him close. "Promise me one thing."

"Hm? And what is that?" Altair looked at her.

"Don't leave me."

The young Black smiled and just nodded silently. "I won't."

They ended that peaceful night with a long, sweet kiss. It took a bit passionate and full of longing as they went deeper, savoring each other and finally breaking it up.

"Harry would totally see us, making out in the middle of the forest." Hermione chuckled.

"Well, let's continue it inside," Altair said to her. "When he's finally asleep."

"Silly prat!" She playfully slapped her chest and they both started to go back inside the tent.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

They apparated on a hillside, as Harry was still silent from what happened. Maybe Ron's right, they are achieving nothing, and he is still clueless about the whereabouts of the sword of Gryffindor. He then offered to do the protective enchantments himself.

"I'm going out to do the enchantments and have to think about things for a while." He said to the couple and went outside of the tent.

"He's been like that for days..." Hermione's gaze followed Harry as he was outside of the tent. "We are all affected about Ron's departure, but he takes it so much."