HBP // 24 - The Celebration

(This chapter contains scenes not suitable for young audiences. There would be a warning before that scene so that you will be aware, and there would also be an indicator for you to know where to start reading if you aren't comfortable reading it.)

The match between Slytherin and Gryffindor is intense. Altair was trying his best to score his first point and he did, thanks to Ginny's agile flying skill.

"Black got his first point of the game! That gives Gryffindor another 10 points!"

Dean was the other chaser that Harry pulled in since Katie cannot still play because of what happened. The Slytherins were violent as they tried to push them and the others out of their brooms, luckily, Altair was a fair flyer as well, trying to dodge their advances.

As Zabini tried to score a goal, Ron instantly blocked his attempt out of nowhere with full of confidence and excitement in his eyes.

"What's gotten into him?" Ginny asked which Altair and Harry heard. She turned to Harry who only gave her a smile as he circled around the pitch and the young Black just nodded at her.

"Ginny! Let's go!" Dean streaks by and the two of them focused back on the game.

The game was very exciting as Altair and Blaise were the star match of the game, new chasers from the team, who kept on gaining scores for their team. Ginny was happy seeing him play nice, as well as for her brother, who keeps on blocking every opponent's attempt. Harry was also pleased that he made Altair part of their lineup, as well as Ron who seems to be performing outstandingly.

Hermione was clapping her hands, cheering for her boyfriend who is so handsome on that pitch. Though she's just worried that something might happen since she knows that this is a death sport that everybody loves.

"Another score from Thomas, assisted by Black!"

"Weasley with a crucial save! Wow!"

Altair clapped when he saw Ron suavely save the quaffle as the bludger came zooming to his left.

"Altair!" Ginny shouted and pointed to the upcoming bludger.

The young Black looked to his left and saw the flying bludger going towards him so he quickly jumped off his broom, and his broomstick then caught him before he hits the ground.

"Ooohhh!!! That was a quick dodge from Black! That's one nasty bludger, folks!"

Hermione felt her heart stop when she saw Altair plummeting down the pitch, but it was a flawless dodge as she saw him fly back and tried to steal the quaffle from the Slytherin chasers.

"Potter has got the snitch! Gryffindor wins!"

The Gryffindor team both rejoiced and huddled towards each other.

"Nice game! You all guys did great!" Harry commended them all. "Altair, that was a very explosive first game for you. And Ron, you're a fantastic keeper!"