SPECIAL CHAPTER 4

"You're getting married tomorrow!" Ron shook Altair from his bed as he was sleeping. He decided to go back to 12 Grimmauld Place and cleaned the whole house with Kreacher and Dobby's help just to be prepared if Hermione chooses where they would stay after they got married. Though he could still afford to buy a new home since he just got his family's entire fortune.

"Wait, why are you here?" Harry asked him. "I thought you'll be staying at the Black Manor?"

"Eh, I was thinking that Hermione could choose where we would stay after. So yeah, she has the options." Altair yawned and squinted his eyes. "W-Wait, what day is today?"

"Are you even awake, mate? You're getting married tomorrow you prat!" Fred said to him.

"And we're going to party hard," George added.

"Party? But the wedding's tomorrow. I must prepare. I even haven't got to write down my vows oh bollocks!" He then quickly picked up a pen and paper from his drawer. "I got so busy with work and the whole wedding planning stuff. Hermione wanted a Muggle wedding that is why we went to different churches and stuff. Had these cake tastings and even food testing as well for the reception."

"Come on, you don't need to make one." Ron snatched the paper away from him. "What's important is you tell it from the heart. That's it."

"Now when did you get so romantic, baby bro?" George joked. "Seems like Lavender's making you a softie."

"We're going out, Altair." Harry opened his closet and started to pick out some of his clothes. "We're going somewhere and you need to look great."

"You know that I can't."

"But you have to." Ron forced him. "Harry has been planning this 'bachelor's party' and he already explained to us what that is. And wow, honestly, I loved the idea of that party."

"Yeah, totally. We even planned the whole party." Fred chimed in. "So, come on now. Let's go."

"What's a bachelor's party?" Altair asked them, confused.

"You'll find out." Harry then tossed the clothes that he picked to him. "Get dressed."

"Wait, I'm going to tell Hermione ab—" He was about to pick up his Muggle phone when Harry quickly snatched it.

"You can't tell her. This is a guys' night out."

With that, the boys left him inside the room.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Have some more Firewhiskey, mate!" Fred poured him another glass but Altair was already shaking his head.

"I think I really had enough of it, man." He told him but George gave him the glass.