DH 2 // 52 - Breaking in at Gringotts

The next morning, it's time for them to leave Shell Cottage, with Griphook. Luna was looking outside of the window, silent. Harry then went towards her, and the Ravenclaw girl. They haven't talked ever since they arrived at Bill and Fleur's house.

"Luna, about your father, I don't want you to think I—" Harry spoke but Luna turned at him.

"I know you understand why my father did what he did, Harry. That's why we don't need to talk about it." She said to him.

She smiled at him as the Potter boy eyed the traveling bag beside her.

"Hogwarts?" He asked her.

Luna nods then looked back at the looming sea...

"Luna, it's not the place you left, you know," Harry told her. "It's not the same anymore."

"Neither am I."

Just then, Altair, Hermione, and Ron arrived as well, now on their disguises. She altered Altair and Ron's appearance a bit, making them a bit unrecognized.

"It's now or never," Altair said to them.

"So, you are Dragomir Despard." Harry said as he pointed to Ron, with his beard and messy hair to complete his look

"Yeah. A Death Eater." He nodded.

"And you will be... Rodolphus Lestrange." The Potter boy looked at Altair, with his long black hair, and some beard as well to disguise himself. Also, his genes being a Black helped in the disguise since they almost had the same physical attributes.

"Yep." The young Black nodded.

"We're ready." She spoke, now in Bellatrix's disguise, as well as her face, hair, and outfit that screams being a Lestrange.

They looked around and saw Hermione, now Bellatrix Lestrange and Griphook, clutching the sword and approaching from the cottage.

"Bloody hell..." Ron muttered.

"It's a sight to see..." Altair spoke as well.

"Well? How do I look?" Hermione, in Bellatrix's body, asked them.

"Hideous." The Weasley boy uttered and felt Altair nudge him.

"You're... different." The young Black told her.

"I feel different. Of, course I am. I am Bellatrix Lestrange." She told them. Harry then looked at his friends, now ready to go with their plan. He saw Griphook studying the sword.

"You can give that to Hermione to hold, all right, Griphook?" He said to the goblin. He was unsure at first to do it, but he followed Harry and dropped the sword inside her bag. As soon as he did it, the four of them, together with Griphook formed a circle, and in just a split second, they vanished in thin air.