HBP // 34 - The Half-Blood Prince

Draco Malfoy hoped that Altair's friends are ready when the Death Eater comes. He may not be able to stop them from coming, at least he gave Altair a warning about their arrival. In this way, his friends are ready whenever the enemies start to attack. He tried to delay their arrival for him to have time to warn them.

He then walked towards the Room of Requirement, his hands trembling a bit. He doesn't want to do this, but it's too late to back out now. If he would be Altair's insider in Voldemort's group, then he should continue pretending to be loyal to him. He is trusting Altair with his life, knowing that he understands him. And he knew that, he can see it in his eyes.

"Draco." Bellatrix greeted him once they went out of the cabinet. "You're late..."

"I-I'm sorry." He said to her. "Something came up, and I made sure to fix it first before letting you in."

"Hm. Not to bother, dear. It's alright." The deranged witch then smiled at him and pinched his cheek. "At least we're here."

Greyback gave him a small nod, as well as some of the masked Death Eaters. Ethan Rosier was also there.

"Little Black's gone too, ay?" He clicked his tongue. "Well... I can kill his little Mudblood, don't you think, Malfoy?"

"Y-Yeah." Draco just said and Ethan patted his shoulder.

As they walked out of the room, Draco couldn't help but shake in nervousness and fear. This night, he must do what he was asked to do... But he was not evil. He is not... evil.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Harry, Altair, and Dumbledore arrived at the tower, by the side-along apparition. The old headmaster was limping at the both of them.

"We need to get you up to the hospital, sir, to Madam Pomfrey—" Harry told him but Dumbledore cut him off.

"No. Severus... Severus is who I need..." He weakly said to them. "Go and wake him... Tell him what has happened..."

"Speak to no one else... I... I shall wait here..." He continued.

"All right. Okay." Harry said as he gently disengaged from Dumbledore. "Altair, you stay here with him."

"No..." Dumbledore shook his head. "Altair, you go with Harry. I-I'm alright here..."

"Are you sure, sir?" Altair asked.

"Yes..."

Altair then gently let go of Dumbledore and they dashed to the stairwell door and, glanced back, sees the old headmaster muttering wearily as he motions with his blackened hand.

"Sir... are you praying?" Harry asked him.