episode thirty

Enora and Addy both take off running towards the crash, pushing through the already growing crowd of people

Enora and Addy both take off running towards the crash, pushing through the already growing crowd of people. "Move! We're doctors, let us through!" Addy yells.

Enora digs in her pockets. "Here-" She holds out some gloves to Addison, both quickly putting them on. "I got this one." She rushes to the overturned, silver minivan; it's pretty wrecked, must've been hit hard before it rolled. "Ma'am! Can you hear me?"

"H-he came out of nowhere! Tryna take my-my space!" She yells, too stunned to move.

Enora lays flat on the ground and looks in. "Let's not worry about that now, I'm Doctor Andrews. Can you tell me your name and how you feel?"

"U-um, Heather. A-and I'm fine. I mean I'm upside down but I'm totally fine." She rambles.

"Okay Heather, how old are you?"

"I'm 24." She breathes heavy. "I'm here visiting my dad, I've been-been looking for a space for ages and I got one! Then that ass-"

"Heather, I need you to calm down for me for now, I don't know what damage we can't see. I need you to keep calm, try and keep your heart rate as slow as possible. Is there anyone else with you?"

"My- oh my god my son!" She screams trying to turn to look.

"Woah woah hey no!" Enora reaches out and grabs her chin. "Do not move your neck. Schmit! I need a collar." She calls as she sees others rushing over.

He grabs one off the gurney and runs ahead, handing it to her. "Here."

Enora secures it. "Heather, was he in the back?"

"Y-yeah! Carson!?" She calls.

"I see a gap between the back sears and the crushed roof, I'm gonna slip in." She looks at Schmitt as she shrugs her jacket off.

"Nor?!" James' panicked voice calls out.

Enora looks over. "James, I'm right here." She calls, the kid crutching his way over quickly.

"I-i thought something happened to you!" His face is panic stricken. "What are you- you can't go in there!" He panics more.

"James, I'm gonna be fine. Schmitt, look after my brother. Take him inside." She orders. She grabs a radio from a police officer and takes her sweater off, making herself as small as possible to fit through the gap easy.

"But-"

"Do it!" She glares as she lays on her back to slide in. "I'll be back, James, don't you panic." She calls before reaching into the wreck and pulling herself inside. "Carson?" She calls, slipping her legs in too. "Ah fuck." She cusses as she catches her arm on some glass.

"You said bad wowd." A voice whispers.

She looks into the dark wreck. "Carson? Hey, I'm Enora, I'm sorry I i said a bad word." She finally sees his little figure curled in the corner of what would be the trunk, laid on his side. "I need you to stay very still for me, okay?"