episode fifty five

Enora feels the water running off her tense muscles as she showers, a sigh leaving her lips as she leans her head back andnlets the water run over her face

Enora feels the water running off her tense muscles as she showers, a sigh leaving her lips as she leans her head back andnlets the water run over her face. She hears the shower door open and hums as arms wrap around her. "Hi."

"Hi... why is there a random kid asleep on my couch?" Jax asks as he runs his hands over her body.

Enora turns to face him and wraps her arms around him. "He's Addison's son. How was work?"

He shrugs and kisses her gently. "Work was work. I forgot she had another kid. Whys he here?"

Enora puts her head on his chest and let's him play with her hair. "He learned the truth about me... and Addison didn't like it. He wanted to get high, had some weed. And she went mad."

"Damn. I know that feeling but it's totally different for me than her." He frowns, twirling the wet strands of her hair.

"He was so confused. I think he's as emotionally exhausted as me after I told him about everything." She sighs.

"Everything everything?" He quirks an eyebrow.

She nods. "Yeah, figured it's probably what Addy would want. Scare the life out of him and make him never think of me or being like me again... yknow, that's what started this. She warned him he would turn out like me."

"A renound surgeon with a fucking awesome husband and okayish kids?" He tuts. "I'd take that."

She laughs weakly. "Oh uh huh."

He cups her face and tilts her head back. "You need me to go make up one of the guest beds?"

"I got it. You've been at work all day." She kisses his cheek. "I'll order pizza if anywhere is open this late."

"Okay baby." He watches her climb out.

Once she's made up the guest bed in the spacious attic bedroom, she heads down to Henry. She gently shakes him and he jumps awake. "Hey its just me." She whispers. "I made up a bed for you, I dont want you on the couch it isn't comfortable." She says quietly.

Henry rubs his eyes. "Uh thanks..." He sits up. "Sorry I fell-"

"Don't be, I laid a lot of heavy stuff on you. I'm sorry I'm so fucked up." She jokes.

Henry frowns and shakes his head. "No you're not. I mean, things you did were fucked up at times but you're not. And if any part of you is, then I must be too because it'll be down to Addison."

"Hey come on now. She just cares." Nor defends, even though she isn't the biggest fan off Addison right now.

He shakes his head again. "Cares? No. She likes control. Caring doesn't come into that."

Enora sighs. "Go on up to bed, you need rest. We can talk more tomorrow." She promises.

He sighs and rushes away. Enora sits back on her heels since she can't find the will to get up. When she finally does she manages to slip a pizza order in before midnight when their local place closes and she pours herself a glass of wine. At first she doesn't drink it and instead looks at it in deep thought.