beginning. The pawn and his student

Unknown voice: The wind seems nice to dat. Good day for a run.

Unkown man as brown hair is 6,1 and blue eyes. He gets dressed and gets ready to leave until.

Another unknown voice: jon did you eat.

The man now known as jon.
Jon: yes mom i did but i got to go bye.
Mom: bye jon.

He leaves for his run and unknowingly is life would be changed forever from this day on.

Jon runs and hits a man. The man has a red shirt with black jacket and brown hair and blue eyes.

?:hey are u ok kid you took a good hit. My name is issei by the way issei hyoudou.

Jon: hello issei my name is jon sorry for hitting you

Issei: your ok(wait why do i feel power in this kid.. Draig do you sense that?)

(Voice draig: yes partner maybe we should train him if shows strength tell him who you are.)

Issei:(you got a deal partner)

Jon just stands confused seeing what looks like issei talking to himself until.

Jon: so issei whats up

Issei: jon have you fought because i thought if you want to spare and be a student of mine.

Jon: rr really you sure... Awsome lets do this.

That day sparked brotherhood in the two and student and master were born but will Jon understand the supernatural or not that is his test.

Pov change kyuo

We see a bald man and a man with classes under a tree talking about life and there old friend.

Glasses: things are so boring right now?
Bald: agreed the trio was better as a trio not a duo. Shit i miss issei
Glasses agreed do you know where he moved too?
Bald: no at all

That was the last we hear of the perverted duo.

Thanks guys this my first book hope you enjoy it so i cam keep going.