The dragons of dreams

Hello everyone we are back at the dragon mountains for Kevin's amd Jon's training before the rating game with riser and the birth of jons kin.

Jon:ok kevin focus on the part of you that is strong and strike with your power,YOUR RESOLVE.

Kevin.(i got this i feel its power awaken by my power not the power of irgo but the power of me)

Jon:dragon shot.
Jon fires a dragon shot to see how it will react to kevins power and BOOM. The shot connected but after the dust cleared we see a light blue and clear crystal like light and kevin standing with two aqua blue shoulder pads and a gauntlet aqua blue,crystal sivler and gold, on his right arm and besides the pads or colors it looks just like the boosted gear to jon and Kevin's shock.

Both:what the hell!!!
Then draig chose to speak, Whst in the name ophis is going on,i must say this is interesting it looks just like the boosted gear haha.
Then a voice with a silver and dark blue light appeared and started to talk.

???: my god,if it isn't the heavenly dragon of domination driag it is an honor to meet you.
Driag: same to you a i can sense you being a dragon with great power but who are you might i ask? While both host were just shocked by the conversation going on between two dragons.
Renzo:my apologies i am what could be known as the fourth heavenly renzo,the clear and icy flame dragon,aka the the reflection and ice and fire dragon. I was once a dragon king but before i was sealed i was close to being a heavenly dragon. I am below the rank of longinus only because all the 13 longinus were made before i was sealed and when i was still alive. I died was sealed fighting two great mouws and evil dragons but lord Michael sealed me because i fought with honor. Hell if i was killed or sealed back with you and albion it would be the 14 longinus.

Now let me explain what renzo's gear is the reflection and counter gear.
It can boost magically or dragon power and demonic.
He can use it agenst gears and reflect them to make his own version for a short time or reflect attacks. Same goes with any magic based attack as long as it is able to be reflectes through "reflection crystal ice" and when it reflects dragon power it keeps the power similar to the boosted gear absorbing the gears but less. Also it does boost physical strength but not much unlesd its in balance breaker or until driags power merged.

Balance breaker name. Reflection dragon blizzard/crystal balance breaker.

It can keeps draigs abilities after training for your knowledge and he can now boost his dragonic and magically power twice as much and everything else is like draig basically.

Now back to the story.

Jon: ok driag i never knew there was more then two heavenly dragons.
( he hasn't met crom cronch yet)

Draig: well it there is me and Albion but the other heavenly dragons are not official. One crom chomch the evil dragon and the other is renzo there power is close but not at the rank yet. Now if you need me i will be sleeping.

Both jon and kevin just look at each other about to laugh hearing driag being so talkative but of course the news of more them two heavenly dragons would be expected.

Jon:well that was... Interesting. So want to keep training,material arts this time.
Kevin:you bet dont hold back.

Two hours later.

We see both jon and kevin lying on the ground unable to move after training they both seem to still be awake.

Jon: *huff and buffing* that was *sigh* awsome. I thought driag or vali was the only dragon to fight me at 70% power all the way to 100%.
Kevin:wait you were holding back how come? Is it because we both weren't using our dragons
Jon then thinks of and answer but then just smiles.
Jon: i wanted to see my students potential haha.

Then kevin just looks up at the sky and hears the flapping of wings from baby/hatching dragons and asks.
Kevin:master do yoi have a dream?
Then you jist looks confused and thinks of an answer until he says.
Jon:well yeah i guess i do i want to rebuild the dragon faction and become a dragon god.
Then kevin stands and proclaims. Master i will support in that goal because dragons stick together don't we haha. With a smilr they both stand and agree to the dream of making the faction a realty

This is still ongoing plz share my story you will love this next chapter or two including this one so keep reading