pt 23 the fear of a dream

We see jon asleep in his rom with the gear on for some reason talk happens within that is all we know but down in the living room Jon's brothers tell there sister what they know about jon from him becoming a devil after Kyoto nearly killing riser and fighting the god loki and it seemed like a joke but she knew it wasn't when...

Chris: so your saying jon can fight and kill gods no offense why would i believe that he would never..

Cody: for fuck sake we have tried to tell you this but now we need evidence. B grab it.

Suddenly Brandon pull out a green and red mirror and it started to glow until.

Driag: BROTHERS OF MY HOST WHAT DO YOU WANT I GAVE YOU THIS SO YOU WOULD LEAVE ME AND MY HOST BE.
Both brothers then were in fear.

Both: sorry driag but our sister wanted evidence.
Chris: hello mr. Dragon sir?

Driag: sigh well leave me be we have a feeling of rage like that of dragons pride so rest and next time you talk i will kill you then the mirror turned off as Brandon and cody were in fear if the dragons words.
Chris wanted to know more but they both were full of fear so they just went to sleep and had her talk to jon in the morning

Time skip tomorrow/ thanksgiving day.

All were awake and getting ready but then when it came to jon.

Draig: partner quit be so scared. We see jon getting ready for the day in a black shirt under his normal clothes the shirt is made from top class material for him when he goes to work but then.

Jon's ringtone for rias i picked this due to it being my top 5 if the dxd songs.

Jon: oh shit uhh hello

Rias: hey just thought i say we are going to be there in 30 minutes and my brother will be late don't worry.

Jon: but i said

Rias: NO BUTTS AFTER WHAT YOU DID IN OCTOBER. YOU OWE ME.

Jon had a mission for work and he needed another person so rias joined it was a drug deal costume party but they took care of it however rias and akeno in the story's words SHOULD NEVER DO HALLOWEEN AGAIN.( i might but a picture up of what rias was dressed as to prove the point).

Jon: ok fine just.... (Saw his sister..)
Hey Chris here and rias enjoy talking to my sis.

With that jon felt calm and 15 minutes later he was in a blue shirt with black pants waiting as he grabbed his phone back from his sis and hanged as his grandma uncles aunt and cousin came over. until
CRASH. BANG.

Everyone:!!!!

This car picture it but the front of it destroyed and tires popped

This car picture it but the front of it destroyed and tires popped. Guess who's it is. P.s it's a ford mustang but here it's a demon version I'll explain later.

Jon:... MY MOTHER FUCKING CAR!!!!!!
He sees uis uncle cousin and grandmas boyfriend who broke it...

Jim: this is yours?
Jon: YES MY GF PARENT'S GAVE IT TO ME I TRIED NOT TO EXPECT IT BUT I GOT IT ANYWAY.( he got it from beating riser and making peace however he tried to buy it not get it as a gift but they were to kind)

Jon: i mean seriously inside now...
Hunter: but..
Jon: NOW!!!

they run inside and jon just breaths trying to relax.

Issei: what's all the noise.
Jon: nothing but why was the gear on all night.

Issei: i met an old friend in the gear.
Jon: can i meet them.

Issei goes silent which was out of character for until he spoke seriously.

Issei: jon unless you which to die or be consumed by rage don't meet them they barley escaped the pain.

Jon was just quite wondering. Is that my fate because I'm a devil a gear user all i will know is pain. Issei and driag noticed this and knew they should say the truth.

Driag: some call this the truth of the devil because only a rare few escape the fate of there gears but jon you have changed it. So don't fear any goal or dream you have you can surpass the dream.

Jon: ha how driag.

Issei: your freeing some of the past host emotions so they can know happiness again. I know a boy in the gear but now he smiles at times unlike in the past.. You are the strongest soul off the dragon i know right driag?
Driag: YOU BET MY RAGE OVER ALBION HAHA.

jon smirks and is happy again until he sees someone coming thru the alley way... Well many people and all he does is smile saying.

I AM HAPPY AND I AM THE RUINED DRAGON TO BE A WARRIOR OF THE FIRE AND I NOW KNOW MY GOAL... BUT RIGHT NOW I AM GLAD TO BE A DEVIL AND A DRAGON.