pt 26 twin analtion

It NOW has been a time skip to September 2024 jon is 17 and he and rias have been dating for about to years now and they are nearly undefeated in rating games. However things will change again for the dragon in SUPERNATURAL PURGE GROUP. A group he is under cover in for his cop work but this night ends it all.

Police station.

Johnson: ok jon are you ready for this because it's your lead. Here we see the house of gremory and Jon's team with paul and Dylan.

Jon: yes I'm ready. Ok guys we have 3 places to go too. #1 the park

Missalie
and Susana and ryan will go there.
#

2 the abandoned store ren ratio and joe Jameson and chief.

The last place is mine to go to track my coms if you need to.

Team

Missalie:

understood
Team ren: you got. However ren himself was hesitant about his friend and brothers action so he does something secret we will know later.

Jon: HOWEVER WE HAVE A PROBLEM.
everyone:!!!!

Jon: if there is anything you cant handle or for me holy energy i got six phoneix tears but that used alot of my dragon funds.( yes he still does the grabbin dragon for kids but he asked Sirzechs for kids older than 8 or 12 and others for there to be another show the dragons fire Which is being made)

We all will take 2 expect me i will take 3...

Before jon could finish i sword was thrown at him. It was a swordsmen named Zazhson in this gap jon made a sword connected to his soul and got stronger with him and zachson trained him and help made it from a material straight from the dimensional barrier. That is a place were human world and underworld/dragon natuon is able to be seen like a mirror ( p.s he is a gear user guess the name of his gear)

Zachson:take 4 tears jon trust me.
Jon: master uhh sure if you think so. Well lets go

Pov Missalie team.

Missalie: so i understand everyone else but why are you here susana?
Susana: well jon and i might have found something I've been looking for.
Missalie: and that is?
Susana: .... Well i don't know how to say it but i lost my daughters 5 years ago and i thought they died but now we might have found them.
Ryan: happy for you but lets get looking.

The group search but nothing was there which was unclear to them but susana was a cop for years and she knew what to do because this was a trap for one of the groups so she called Johnson. Also johnson is not his first name but his last.

Pov ren old store.

Ren and his team walk in the building to search and they check crates that should not be there.

Ren: ok here are weapons and drugs but...

James: but..
Johnson: but there is modifications used for devil hunting or anything like that i think ...

Bang bang.

As they were about to talk they were getting shot at so they hid behind crates
And fought back. It was 4 vs 7

Ratio and ren took down two guys with ease after all they train with the red dragon emperor. While joe and Johnson took out there foes and got info at the same time.

Johnson: dammit it's trap we need to...
Before he finished he saw ren hang up his phone amd he said. I got it sir Jon's back up is coming.

Pov jon he was under ground with the group but he was found out due to the item they were biding... A made from holy metal similar to Excalibur's steel but it was Gatling gun that shoots blessed bullets and magic. Now we are with jon at current time.

Goon1.: just die you fool
Goon2: boss go wait by the car we'll koll this demon.

Jon was shocked how did this group now he was a devil.. But he was happy they didn't know he was a Sekiryuutei.

Jon: well you think you know me but i know you for certain. For example that guy got is just a seller and the real boss never shows his face. On top of that you are exorcist so how do you have this type weaponry.

Goon3: JUST FUCK IT AND.... AHHHHHH!! Before he could finish he was turned to dust by P.O.D

Rias: nobody touches my pawn. Rias used a circle to arrive and her and jon took a fighting stance together while she noticed one of his tears were gone.

Rias: jon what?
Draig: my partner did not take the 4th tear focus lady gremory. Rias was pissed but knew jon has his pride.

Jon and rias fought the goons however some had holy sword based blades and jon got stabbed but used a tear.

Jon: gauntlet appears. That's it INFERNO ROAR. Jon states with a mix of him and draig and for a split second his devil wings became dragon. But due to that jon heard a crack from a tear ville and it was only half full now thus no full recovery.

Rias: my side clear
Jon: same here lets go.

They went after the man and to his shock his men were dead so he pulled his last holy blade as a surprise.

Jon: you are under arrest give up now...
As jon finished he threw the blade a rias neck which pissed him off

Jon: YOU DARE HARM MY MATE. Jon gave rias the last full tear but she didn't wake yet and jon burst his aura and took every bullet if it wasn't for his dragon rage and devil power he would have died.

JON: I WILL MAKE YOU SUFFER. Jon broke each limb and was about to kill but he list his dragon aura and the pain took him but the man had one good hand left reaching for his gun.

Man: you... Fool.. You shall

BANG
We see he was shot unconscious with a magic based bullet from rias and has she ran to jon.

Rias: jon plz wake up here( gives him last tear but since it was half full he is alive but im a coma) with that rias flared her aura with tears as jon said one thing before he passef out fully.

Rias.. Plz stop crying i hate seeing you hurt but plz answer this question.

Jon hang in there what's the question

Will you marry me... Has he said that he passed out with a ring in his hands made from the red material of his armor. No that doesn't give a soul fragment that would be green not red.

See you guys later
Also zachson's gear is mystic forge all types of weapon i mean any weapon like axe spear sword. And it's like holy and devil merged kinda like kiba but almost all magic types