pt 30 the mark of ones goal

Hello again first note the image above will be important later if not that a version of it and lets talk about Jon's new power and what he contemplates.

It has been 3 days since rias and jon caught the person who was hired it is a group who hates all being of power president's mayor supernatural heroe faction you name it they hate it so they did that but that made jon think.. How come Sirzechs didn't know about this or any of the kings hell they nor Michael didn't know about holy metal which made jon feel rage towards them and want only one thing.... TO KILL THEM AND TAKE THE SPOT AS DEVIL KING.

Draig:partner you don't mean that please don't... Jon didn't hear him he only felt rage and deiag knew this so he wornd the leaders as jon teleportef through a magic circle.
However he was in his ruin form which made his power rias but with rias being the catalyst he got stronger every second due to his misdirected rage and his limiters he had on himself wete breaking. Like touki for siarorg. Aka the first 7 seconds of this video

Pov change in thd underworld house of gremory.

Jons family and friends are with Sirzechs the great powers and rias's family deciding what to do in a meeting however something shall change forever.

Sirzechs:ok since none of us did this we must find out who agreed.
Azale,Michel,yakasan,odin,Serafall:agreed.

Azalea:however where is Beelzebub he never misses a meeting?

With that the house of gremory was teleported to the meeting out of nowhere with rias's peerage.

Akeno:huh.. Why are we here?

But then they feel pure demonic power when

Bang boost boom explosion

Then the communication circle of driag appears next to Brandon Azale and Sirzechs.

Driag: all of you call son ookong my partner is danger he is blaming you all for rias and..
All but Jon's team knew why driag paused.

Azalea: driag what is? But then azalea connected the dots..
My god call them now and vali we need all hands on guard because jon... Azalea then started ro cry which all noticed but then he and all others sensed a powerful energy and then the door of the blew open and they saw Beelzebub bleeding and grabbed by the throat by the red dragon emperor jon and his rage grew which made his power boost not by normal but multiple by 5 every second to the point it was ultimate class he wasn't stopped within one hour.
(

I will let you know about time and every thing in the underworld however a scar will appear on a few people and no Beelzebub doesn't die he is critically injured though.

Paul: jon why are you..?

Jon: you foolish gods must die. You think you have the right to lead and be devil when am better them you.

All were shockef by Jon's words but he continued

Jon:jon fools will all of you here the dragons are stronger for than that Sirzechs you first let issei die then let your sister nearly die.. For agents milacus will die along you and and Grayfia.. And sona will die too for childish behavior Lavigne.