part 6 Kyoto reunion

Jon 15 years old now and buff but is hair has a darker shade of brown and his right eye turned emerald but he magic to hide it.

So jon ready for Kyoto. A voice said.

Yeah my fate will be decided tomorrow paul,Dylan you guys let me handle it.

Paul amd Dylan are Jon's best friends and basically brothers he told everything and they got his back.

Jon's whole school is one the plane for Kyoto while he sleeps on top of the plane waiting.

Jon:Rias gremory let fate be in my hands tomorrow.

Yo where's jon and strong voice says.

Paul:Who's asking?

Unknown:His teammates.

We see a man who is 6,2 and blue eyes with black hair he is ren.

A male 6,1 with black and silver hair and blue eyes he is ratio.

Ratio:We are two of his teammates who came with the dragon.

Dylan:So you know

Ren: yep but we keep secrets.

It is 6 am they all are asleep and jon is training in his mind till he wakes up. Saying. I'm ready. With determination in his voice.

As the plane lands and Jon is ready to go to talk to the fox queen and son o kong until his teacher tells his group his tour guide.

Teacher: So lady gremory will be your tourist. She says.

Jon:What the hell rias. He said pissed and confused.

Jon is that you. The ruined princess said with a tear about to form

There is a tense air around them until jon speeks.
It's good to see you. Jon says.

Rias is confused and a couple seconds later she and the ORC follow jon.

What am i going to do draig.

Draig:Not sure partner but trust yourself and your memory. The prideful dragon says with heart.

Got it pal. Jon says then he notices a girl behind him.

Hello jon my name is yuma and i want to be your gir....

Can it fallen or should i say raynare.

She is in shock and condused thinking her orders easy no bad for her.

Raynare: how did know.. The fallen angel says.

Jon:Because i saw you KILL MY. I saw MASTER ISSEI HYOUDOU. He says with rage

Your that boy.. No no no. Raynare is now afraid and paralyzed due to her fear.

I will kill you and you will pay with juggernaut drive. But then notices the ORC going to him.

Well I'll get a drink as apologies.
Jon uses a magic circle under raynare and dumps her in an ocean and he can't stop laughing.

But then he talks to ORC.

Jon: Rias akeno what do you want. He says with malice

Koneko:Jon we say you with the fallen. The neko says.

Asia:Plz why are you avoiding us .she says.

Jon: I have no clue what you mean. He says.

Akeno:But we saw you. The queen was saying until jon left

Well bye. Jon says.

Before he leaves he has pain in his left arm and forms the boosted gear.

(Issei what the hell). Jon says in his mind

(Sorry jon but you need to talk to them or at least have them know. Please forgive and love them for me i know you are like me when it comes to caring for people.)

The whole ORC is in shock seeing the gear.

You have ... Rias was going to finish until.

Jon:Well now you know. Who cares you and all fallen and devils will die i don't know who blame for his death but i will be the strongest red dragon. The emperor states.

Jon instantly leaves with a magic circle but not far only behind a building behind the ORC.

However you'll wait next for this story.