pt 20 the bond of a FATHER and SON

Jon: CHIEF THAT'S YOU!!! jon yells to his boss and father figure who his fighting fenrir's pups evenly.

Chief Johnson: yeah kid it's me just handle the fake god i got the pups. He says with pride.

Jon: but what do you mean a promise to my dad? (Draig: i must say I'm even interested by this partner)

Chief: well i will tell you later focus on the fight amd show them the fire you keep talking about!!

The he pulls out a sword of power and magic energy to keep the dogs back and to easily take them down

Chief Johnson: so you muts ready to fight. He said eager to kill the dogs.

Jon: i hope your ready loki i will take you down. BOOST X5 jon throws a right hook at fenrir and then gets distance so he can strike at loki with a dragon shot until.

Loki: plz if i can't win i will at least let you know the meaning of pain you FOOLISH CHILD!!!
Loki then fires hundreds of norce magic blast at jon directly and he couldn't dodge at all.

Loki: i say that should do it. The god then is surprised when seeing jon in his queen form which was strong enough to defend him and rias who was putting up a shield around him.

 The god then is surprised when seeing jon in his queen form which was strong enough to defend him and rias who was putting up a shield around him

Jon: rias how the...

Rias: shut up you owe me for this TONIGHT.
Jon's instinct took full control and he was over joyed. (Issei:looks like i rubbed off on my student hahaha)
(Draig:oh god well at least he'll have a mate.)

Jon: issei draig BOOST TO MY MAXIMUM I SAY TIMES 100.

Driag: great now we have to deal with hearing jon pound till tomorrow.
Issei: haha well i got his back mainly for rias and her fine body.

Jon: you are still a perv master even in the gear whatever. BOOST X100. WELSH SONIC BISHOP BLASTER.

Jon: YOUR ABOUT TO FEEL THE POWER OF THE GRABBIN DRAGON AND THE WELSH DRAGON. NOW BE GONE.
With that jon fires a dragon shot with the power to send loki and his muts back to Where they came. And it had enough force to cut the dimensions but he was out of power.

Johnson: well that was...

When he turns around to talk to jon he saw him out of his balance breaker kissing rias until.

Johnson: HEY JON STOP KISSING FOR ONE SECOND AND TELL ME COULD YOU DO THAT THIS WHOLE TIME?

Jon: well... Yeah i normally would need a large amount of time to boost that much in a canon but i had motivation. With that he turns to rias and her face turns as red as her hair any got darker red every second. But then jon falls on the grond about to faint.

Rias: jon!!! Are you ok.
Johnson: easy kido. You faught at full power kudos.
They see that jon was bit by fenrir and lokis blast did not help due to the lack of stamina he was bleeding.

Rias: i will get you back to the house have you healed and checked out ok. Then she bends over to whisper in his ear saying I'll make sure your properly taken care of i shall see to it myself. With that jon went red and stood up to leave. They all used a magic circle and went home.

At house of gremory.

Akeno: ara~ara i hope they are ok.

Kiba&ratio: same they are warriors and our brothers.

Akeno:well rias is there too....
Suddenly they feel the magic circle of her jon and Johnson and they ran too.

Everyone: we are so glad your ok. They all went into a massive group huge. And got Jon's wounds healed before they all left to let jon rest.

Lemon scene sorry if you don't want to read go to next chapter also this is new for me thus i apologize if it's bad.

Jon pov
Jon is resting in bed and he hears the door open and he gets up to see who.

Jon: hello who's there?

Rias: well my dragon you did great out there but you have another foe can you POUND IT. With that Jon's instincts kick in and he runs at rias kissing her.

Jon: oh yeah you'll be the ruined princess in more then one way my love.
With that jon and rias go at it making out for 2 minutes until breaking apart for air.

Jon:*pant* you ready. With that jon was pushed on the bed.

Rias: you can't touch your "sword" is mine tonight with that rias put her hand down jon pant playing with his dick while kissing him. Jon breaks the kiss.

Jon: did you learn a few tricks from akeno?

Rias: are you asking for punishment my dragon. With that her hand was wrapped with power of destruction making jons Dick more sensitive to rias's touch.
But then

Jon: oh no you don't. He grabs rias and he's on top. Your going to need to ask for it. Jon says as he lick rias's pussy and body.

Rias: jon plz... Plz don't stop i want...

Jon: want what love.

Rias: I WANT YOU TO FUCK ME HARD AND DONT STOP. She yells

Jon: you bet he says enter his dick to her pussy and lets say they go at it for HOURS LIKE THE REST OF THE NIGHT AND THIS WAS AT 10PM TO 4AM.

Thoughy i try that but enjoy the boom