the dragons wrath within flames

We are in thr gremory domain and now in the living room of the gremory family and we see rias and jon standing from the surgery and we see that now all are shcoked in different ways about jon being a mid class devil while paul and dylan are shocked he already wants them in his peerage.

All but xenovia paul and Dylan:WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOUR A MID CLASS DEVIL!!!!!

(Jon up top not issei sorry to say)Jon:well i just forgot to mention it haha

Jon:well i just forgot to mention it haha. He then bows, plz dont be mad.
To his surprise they were not "mad" but..
Oooofff
We now see jon get punched in the chest by koneko and slapped by rias.
While the others just sigh
Jon:what was that for.. Rias koneko?
He then gets caught by rias but then put in a "killer" bear hug.

Rias:we need to celebrate!!!
All:agreed. But then jon thought asai hit him same with rias(oof sorry asai) they then back out of thr hug and look at each other.

Rias&jon:did you hit me?
Grayfia: looks like we need to get a check up soon lady rias.

All were shocked but happy that the baby was healthy but then when rias went to hug him he pushed her away to alls shock.

Rias: jon?
Jon:everyone i need to talk to you it's devil king rank important. Grayfia can you plz call Sirzechs.
She saw the look in his eyes he was serious and scared? She knew it was serious.
Grayfia:alright as you wish. She then leaves.

Boost(jons gear appears shocking everyone)
Jon:driag do you have the note she gave us?
Koneko...
Paul:what note?
(Driag:yes i do the location is in this house.)
Jon the went silent and turned to dylan.

Jon:dylan i can finally keep my promise.

Flashback to when jon left to fight Timat

Jon:dylan i asked you bring kuroka because i think i can help you two.

Both were beyond shocked because she is a stray how can she be helped and she is apart of brigade.

Jon:leave that to me

Flash back end

Jon:i sense kuroka here and you know she can't hide from me. Koneko them looked at dylan with confusion.

Koneko:why is she hiding?
Dylan:sigh it's because she is still apart of the choas brigade and she wants to leave but doesn't because she views them as family just like i do sorry koneko. She knew he was serious becauses dylan had a tear in his eye and she knows he never lied before.

Jon then pulled out a box that he was given by sirzechs.

Jon: well this isn't the same thing but damn close became these once i get my real ones will mark you as that piece. (He then revels a chess set black and white evil pieces that mark someone as a future piece. And yet not mutated?)
Rias:i never heard of those?
Sirzechs:they were the original evil pieces. Too all shock Sirzechs appeared behind them to explain the pieces.