pt 28 who shall be king

Here we are at the story familiar forest battle continues however jon knew he can't continue the fight so he made it quick but after he left rias and the others split up to have fun while rias was at her and jons home until.

Pov rias
She was alone at the house until she felt a magic energy.

???:lady gremory you beings of gears and magic shall die but more people like your dragon

Rias then turned to the door firing P.O.D at the person however while doing that something happened.

Bang

A gun shot happened through the window we see a sniper outside. Rias was on the floor with blood which should not have happened.

???: you see they are guns and bullets made from holy metal your kind is easy to kill but the hero faction however will be harder.

Rias: wait..*cough* cough* your not in the hero faction. Then how.

???: well the group your fiancé stopped with you was mine and my brothers so you shall pay.. Whats this..

The man looks over at the counter and say what rias was going to surprise jon with due to the low rates.

???: my my good luck with your life. With that the two leave and rias riased her magic but jon was the only one who sensed it and he used a magic circle to be right by rias..

Flash back with the battle at the forest

Jon just entered his ruin state but he knew he could not hold it for long so he asked his dragons and issei.

(Jon: draig,kane AI issei how long do i have in this form?
Draig spoke first.
(Draig: five minutes if you go all out so i say try not to waste it.
Ai: i agree draig
Kane i honestly just want to see your power jon.

But as jon was waiting to hear issei he couldn't in fact he could not feel his prescience which scared him.

(Jon:draig while i fight search for issei in the gear). Back to battle

Timat was in surrounded by light and then we see and girl with blue hair yellow eyes and a blue and gold Chinese dress that wss her human form.

Jon: damn now i see why you are made at my brother driag but I'm in a hurry.

Timat was confused by the statement until understanding.. After all she is a dragon king and female not stupid unlike some dragons.

Timat: well.. Thank you but we can settle this with our power at maximum.

Both were ready and fought all out. Timat was strong and had a few tricks up her sleeves like her fire attacks one called flame cyclone proved to be trouble hurting jon Major damage cuts from fire and timats claws made him bleed so he started boosting to fight and win. It swemed to be a draw untill. Jon felt something strange and left with doing a thing which confused timat with her saying "until next time love".

Current day end of flash back.

Jon runs through the door seeing rias his love and his king on the floor bleeding out just barley conscious until she opens her eyes as she feels jons tears drop on her face.

Rias:jon... Rias was happy with a smile until she motions to the kitchen counter where she wants jon to she something.

Jon: jon please hang on i can get Asia i can...
Rias: shhh please... Jon be strong i promote you to king my lo... Those were the last words she could say before she passed out due to blood loss and unfortunately for the city that was the catalyst to Jon's ruin state.

Jon now had his right eye crimson and left green like driag his aura was leaking not bursting pure power with only little sanity left jons hair was it's original brown however had a shade of crimson through it.
The gear appears

Driag:jon.. Jon plz snap out of it you need to tell someone. Driag knew with jon in his ruin state he could head to any doctor in no time however he would need to tell someone.
Jon reaches for rias's phone and calls Missalie since akeno left her phone here and he cant use a magic circle right now it would waste time.

Missalie and the others off jons team were just off the job ready to go to the festival until

Ring ...Ring..ring

Missalie:hello? Rias whats up

Jon:its me jon listen tell the other that she was shot it was maybe the heroe faction or members of the group we stopped but we will be at the hospital who rias has been seeing meet me there with the orc ASAP also.

Missalie learned something that madr her go to tears and hung up.

Ren: what is it missalie?
She could not stop crying.
Missile(i think how i should spell it) rias *sob* she.. She was shot and is now in a coma and what shot her was a holy bullet.