the gem of ones bond

Here we are a couple months back to a few days after the fight with jon and the underworld as been rebuilding the destroyed places while jon and Draig has been testing if the can put there energy into the balance breakers wings while separated to kerp them alive in order to find a way to repair rias's devil wings.

Jon: ok driag lets try this one more time but maybe lets not use ascolon. A green gem apears on Jon's hand while he rest on the floor questioning many things.

Driag: alright partner but i have a suggestion.
Jon:which is?
Driag:  try using the queen form and focusing the power to the wings and gantlet that way we can keep your wings on.
This statement interested jon but he was still thinking if this could make up for letting power and revenge consume him. Because of that he will be lucky to become mid class or keep his promise to issei and protect and love rias and the others, this was something driag knew about.
Driag:jon what you did was because you thought you lost your unborn anyone would do the same if you let it way over you this will stop your progress after all first riser then the man who is legend haha. Driag teased and inspired his partner because he wanted to be high class and fight riser and siarorg, jon thought of him as a legend for combat and all devils so he and resolve and determination to fight him one day.

Jon smiled and stood up no longer wallowing in self pity

Jon:your right partner ok lets do this.
BALANCE BREAK PROMOTION TO QUEEN. WELSH DRAGON BALANCE BREAKER. CARDINAL CRIMSON PROMOTION.

Jon entered the queen for and got himself ready

Jon: driag last chance both of us all out. BOOST FULL POWER TRANSFER TO WINGS AND DEMONIC AURA.
BOOST BOOST BOOST BOOST BOOST.
The gear stated with even issei getting involved which shocked jon because he thought he left but he kept focus on the wings.
BOOST BOOST BOOST BOOST BOOST BOOST BOOST BOOST BOOST BOOST BOOST BOOST BOOST
Transfer Driag yelled as jon felt his aura and back bones tense as they got stronger and stronger to the point the balance breaker was almost out of power and it even was starting to crack.

Jon:driag transfer the aura to the wings so they can be sustained while in base form.
(Driag: ok partner but so you know the energy you will lose from this will put you in a coma for a few weeks.
( jon:i know driag but i got a plan after all the ruin form is now in its true statr so if i time this right it will use less of our power.
Driag then spoke aloud due to the shock
DRIAG: OR IT COULD KILL YOU BY TEARING YOUR BODY APART!!!
Jon:it's worth it pal ready.
Driag just sighed because he had a friend who was strong and pin headed just like issei but this kid was rising like a dragon.

DRIAG:DEMONIC WELSH TRANFER
JON:RUIN STATE/RUIN DRAGON OF DOMINATION!!!! They both yelled as Jon's hair turned red and his eyes went green while the balance breaker was gone all but the wings and he had a black,red,and gold aura around him to stabilize it and keep the wings alive and regenerating,without using all his or driags power or there life force.