part 3 the lost of a master

Friday morning issei woke and everyone in the house of gremory was wanting to meet jon even Irina who was a angel but being so interested in jon confused issei.

Flash back to issei this morning

Issei: ok you all can meet at 3 that is in the middle of our normal training ok.

Everyone looked at him and nodded.

It wad 2pm at the park jon and issei normally train at.

Flash back end

Jon: hey issei you seem upset what's wrong?

Issei: nothing jon just you'll see my family including my king.

Jon was in shock but was excited.

Jon: so is your king the rias gremory you talk about?

Issei:yes and so you know I'll tell there names and piece's for you when you meet.

Jon: ok lay it on me. I'm not lying to say I'm nervous in fact I'm 100% in shock to see your king.

Issei: haha... Sorry but that's good so here they are. As you know rias is king and ruined princess, akeno the queen and devil fallen angel hybrid, also known by lightening priestess. And a really in too S&M.

Jon: ok was not expecting too hear that but next.

Issei: right the knights are xenovia user of ex durondal and kiba sword birth.
After them we have bishop's Asia twilight healing and Gasper user of bailer view.

Jon: if I'm correct you told me that stops time?

Issei: yes that's true and he's a half vampire.

Jon: daywalker?
Issei: yeb.

Jon: ok who's next?

Issei: the rooks koneko and rossviasa they both are rooks. Koneko is a neko and rossviasa is a Valkyrie.

Jon was in shock of how strong and interesting they all were but he would lie if was not a little confused.

Jon: ok but what about Irina what is she?

Issei: she is a angel who helps from time to time.

But then they both hear a calm but excited voice yelling for them

???: hello jon issei is that you hope we aren't intervening.

That is how i shall end this thank you guys for reading it means alot and i hope you share it for me. Let me know your thoughts