the fallen and the dragon

He we are in a boiling hot desert as we see jon and ratio walking off to a barrier not that far from the desert.

Jon: are you this the right spot? Jon says tired from the walking but not the heat, it is only a annoyance not a bother due to his evolution happening.
Ratio however is sweating a storm.
Ratio: yeah i sense fallen magic here they chose.. *sigh* .. This spot because of the heat and wind a fallen wouldn't make it far due to our black wings making the heat worse. So *huff* jon why aren't you flying you are dragon right?

Jon: no i am not i am going through an evolution to a dragon devil and possible human hyprid. I want to awaken my full power while keeping the pieces in me because they would possibly mutate or at least a few pieces. Due to me mot wanting to perge my pieces it will give me more potential and give the abilities slower to me but i would have every dragon ability like transformation but it would take two to ten years.

Ratio was speechless hearing this now he know how complex it is and why he is coming in thr first place but he keeps his word always.

Flash back jons house before leaving.

Ratio:why do yiu need fethers?
Jon:simple i nees to test dragon scales with energy keeping this alive can give dead tissue regeneration factors for long enough they are back to normal after all i need to fix rias wings.
Ratio: but why not tears?
Jon:this is for many test and if i fail i will use tears also i promise on my pride as a dragon and my unborn i wont harm your love. After all i promised to protect all i can.

Ren:what do you mean jon?

Jon:i lost issei and so did she and i promised i would love and protect her but.. No all of them but i slowly grew to love her and when i found out about her being pregnant and being pregnant would stop a forced marriage well i loved her in both ways to keep a promise and as my love. And i need to hurry we got i think a few weeks to a month till my wedding.

End flashback.

(A/n the date is in January and they want to get married in February so yes i will be doing a wedding and i got a surprise or to in it thanks to lord Michael in the story. Also yes both wings and scales will work but it will cost alot of jons magic and aura to keep the separated scales alive and so he is test the difference from fethers and lether skin. Also all the cops know he is a devil but never told a soul only because they knew jons whole story family and they view him as family.)

Ratio:jon here we are but i need you to do something.

Ratio says as he turns to jon while a huricane is near and below them is a fallen symbol for the base.

Jon:what? Last i checked we are in the clear he never met us right?
Ratio:true he never met us but he aa a barrier not letting us in i have a plan a twin attack to break it what do you say?
Jon just smirks and without talking the two fly in the sky jon with his devil and fire wing and ratio fallen then they launch to attack at the barrier controling the storm.

Jon:RUIN DRAGON SHOT
Ratio:SHINING LANCE(a spear with fallen and normal holy power with pride rising the power and balance).
The two attacks merge a red and black dragon shot with blue silver and crimson spear charging at the ground to fire a compact blast.

Pov change gremory house.

Rias:father are you sure there is no way to fix my wings?
Here we see rias asking hee father about her wing for the rating game coming up and broken wings will ruin the house of gremory and milacus.
I'm afraid i can't think of any way to help.

But then then they hear Grayfia speak stating. Sorry to interrupt but jon did think of a way to fix it issei and his fight gave him the idea if i recall