pt 18 welcome back long beard

Jon: so do you remember anything dude? Jon asks his friend who was on the ground half asleep in a sweat.

Paul: (gets up) well i remember bits and pieces. But i finally got me understood.
Paul says as jon notices a calm smile on his friend.

Jon: ok tell us about it later we have someone to greet. I think it's long beard is his name hmm...

Xenovia and kuroka then run to jon as both there boyfriends are condused but happy to see their ok. But rias is behind them watching about to surprise her pawn.

Xenovia & Kuroka: YOU MEAN ALL FATHER ODIN. WHAT'S HE DOING HERE!!!!!!

(Author)Damn me i feel bad for this but thats kinda what you get... Ouch hope i survive this haha. Yes my name is jon.

Jon: Well yeah i found out from Azale. However i only thought the three great power and Kyoto would be here?

Jon then gets hit by a large blast of lighting and destruction. Which sends him flying.

Rias: that's what you get my servant. You should have told where you were.

Akeno: Ara Ara~ agreed rias maybe he should be punished after the party and treaty signing. Then rias power flares with a "Devilish" smile. Which sent shivers down his spine.

Jon: I'm going to die aren't i.
(Driag: haha partner good luck you'll need it.)
(Issei: yeah I've been through that before.)

Rias: sigh... What am i going to do with you seriously. You do know even though your in my house my brother wishes you to sign the treaty right. The ruined princess says upset.

Jon: I'm sorry honest. Then you gets up and fixes rias's hair and then kisses her forehead. That action makes the king's face as red as her hair but with a calm and happy smile.

Rias: you are lucky i love you. Come on we are going to be late to the meeting if we don't hurry. YOU READY TO GO GUYS.

Everyone: YES MA'AM

All the people from humans to devils to now human hollow hybrid and the hyprids were almost to the meeting thank God or lucifur for magic circle's.

Now at the devil hall for the party.

Jon: so this is a geat devil party... Not bad. Jon was seen wearing a black suit with a red and silver design by his chest. While he had a red shirt under it and silver and black pants.

Rias: yes it is however this one is far more important and could deadly. Rias says while sneaking uo behind jon.

Jon: yeah rias no need to tell me... I feel the fear and hate towards me but why.
Jon asked his with tears starting to form but he holds them all back but not before rias saw one shed.

It's not you that are afriad of driag they don't think he's trust worthy even though he is. Rias said conforting him.

But jon say past the half true but he still knew what to say to make things right. Then suddenly Sirzechs along with 5 others were on stage.

PICTURE TIME HERE THEY ARE.