the twin analtion drive conclusion

Here we left of with jon finishing his gremory and dragon welsh chant two reveal a red armor with emerald in the center and elbows

Here we left of with jon finishing his gremory and dragon welsh chant two reveal a red armor with emerald in the center and elbows. The armor was dark crimson and bright with gold amd emerald orbs and lining the left arm had driags symbol right gremory while the center gem had a black and red fire in the center of it in order too see his means of strength.

The growd was left in shock seeing all that transpired until

Johnson: THATS IT JON SHOW THE UNDERWORLD THE POWER THAT HYOUDOU SAW IN YOU THE POWER OF A BEDESKI'S WILL. BY MY NAME AS CHIEF ROSS JOHNSON STAND STRONG AND KICK ASS.

All of Jon's team and family were speechless but paul stood up mask in hand.
Paul: come one show those higher ups what your made off you stand here because you have pride and un like them you don't hold people back ao let's go welsh dragon emperor.

His blood brothers than stood

Brandon&cody:show them the power of dragon and kick the high class ass.

All in the crowd were cheering for the the red dragon knowing his fast improvement and connection to all his one of the many thing issei saw in him.

Riser:seems you got a crowd and a new form what is it.

Driag: i too would like to know partner. The voice of driag let out for all to hear with all the beings in shock of the strong voice of the dragon.

Jon:THIS FORM IS WHAT I AM,I RISE FROM DEATH AND THE BROKEN,I AM THE DRAGON WHO AWOKEN HIS TRUE SELF AND BROKE FREE FROM PAIN AND CONTROLLED HIS RAGE OF TRUE MIGHT AND HOPE OF MY NAME. BECAUSE I AM THIRD HEVANLY DRAGON.. NO THE TWIN DRAGON AKA HEVANLY DEMONIC DRAGON GOD OF RUIN. BECAUSE I RISE FROM MY RUINED WORLD AND MAKE IT MY FIRE AS THE WIND GUIDES ME TO LIVE BY THE NAME OF EDWARD AND ROBERT AND I AM THE RUINED DRAGON KING.

The crowds roared by his speech and even riser was impressed along with all the dragons who were watching the fight,but high figured politions like Sirzechs amd azale were impressed by his speech and stood up to raise a hat off to him while grayfia riased and eyebrow and if we look close we can see her in a calm posture let us know what Jon's speech made her be impressed.

As for the rest of team gremory they stood proud supporting the words of jon. While rias stood up and chose to stand for the fight and no matter what wanted to go to the battlefield to support her pawn as tears rolled down her face and she felt a calm a empowering fire coming from her belly has her children were growing stronger due to the dragon and devil power of both parents in the form jon just unleashed.

Rias: asia, rossviasa can you help me to the battle i want to see my husband fight and i want to fight with him.

Both were shocked by here words but realized Jon's words got to her and understood that they couldn't stop her.

Team strizer: WELL SAID JON NOW SHOW THE UNDERWORLD WHO YOU ARE.

Paul&dylan&Kuroka:LETS GO KING SCREW THE HIGH-CLASS SHOW US THE GOD CLASS THE GRAND RUINED DRAGON.