the showdown of fire pt2

Here we remain on the battlefield between houses. Hopefully i don't get any "interruptions" this time from the battlefield. Now we left off with Zacharia being eliminated by Jon's new crimson form however the tension rises from him and riser ready for round 2 while xenovia took care of the pawns using her holy aura aka holy waver.
And now all that's left is the queen king rook and knight for phoneix and all pieces for gremory

Pov kiba

Ahhh slash

Here we see both knight going at each other phoneix using three bladr at once while kiba using his fire and ice sword is taking her attacks of course.

Knight: damn it fight back already.
Kiba:sorry but you haven't made want to use my other sword against you.

The knight was full of rage she felt like her pride was broken due to her not even fight her opponent at his full power.

Knight:fine then eat this!!!
She had her swords and dagger that she held in her mouth to full power of the phoneix flames enough that there were 3 massive flames engulfing the blades.
Knight:TRIPLE FLAME EDGE WIRLWIND!!!
With that all the flame engulfed blades flew at kiba getting faster and hotter with each passing second until

Slash. Clang

We see kiba wielding the sword of betrayer in front of the three blades now broken due to kibas one strike. However as we get a closer look we see kiba then getting a cut on his face and it bleeding but that is nothing compared to what he did to the knights blades in the same time that cut was made.

Knight:im.. Impossible that used all my power all my weapons how..

Kiba: its not impossible. You lost due to thinking you could never lose and training only a little doesn't mean anything because if you have something to back you up then you get stronger and then you train more without knowing it.

The knight was speechless by kiba's words, even now that riser has changed she always view him as her god but she never thought that was giving her a weakness.

Kiba: i will say this you fought well
Knight: sigh... As did you knight of rias gremory.

With that kiba strikes the night and she retires.

Pov koneko

Here we nothing but two rooks standing on the middle of the battlefield ready to fight each other while one was cocky koneko was calm and then went neko mode stage one which shocked the rook

Rook:really neko level one am that strong. She said with ego

Koneko:wrong you aren't worth my time so i am finishing this as fast as possible chun-li wannabe. She says coldy to the rook and some of jon rubbed off on her with that statement
Which only pissed off the rook she thought she had pride but it was clear she had ego and the attributes of the old riser.

Rook:how dare you eat this.
The rook charged at koneko with a full power punch and koneko didn't move or anything in fact she closed her eyes instead.

Bang

The impact from the punch created a dust cloud but it wasn't the rocks punch no in fact when the cloud disputes we see koneko holding the punch with one finger and her kicking her in the gut as the rook was already being retired.

Koneko: being a rook isn't all you must make a name for you and you own strength i was similar to you in a way but instead of not training i currently do im many ways and one his the heart and soul if you learn that then you will be strong.

Rook:i.. I see thank.. You koneko.
With that the rook is gone leaving king and gueen

Back with jon