pt 32 Master and student reunion clash of the gremory dragons.

We start this scene in a calm park with a relaxing breeze in the wind as we see red flashes of light be set off in the mountains near.

Issei:jon come is that all you got,focus of the center of the being with the sword you can survive but without it you need speed and strength.
Issei says as we now see the lights were jon and issei training jon vs dragon shots.

Jon: but how can i keep my body center and aim for the center?
Issei: simple use your strength and pressure with your magic and muscle to strike. Now eat this BOOSTX5
Dragon shot

As the shot fires we them see jon using what issei said to cut the blast in half and the explosion was in issei words made jon look epic as hell.

Back in the present.

We see issei staring down jon with no rage no fear only disappointment,while jon only shakes in fear and joy to see him again until.

Issei: honestly jon im disappointed i said protect them and watch over driag and you do this i me you werr just about to do to Sirzechs what they did to rias am i right?

All who could here him were shocked by his words and thr possible meaning.
Jon:you have no right hyoudou,also she is high class these devils look down on the high class who make a mockery of them so they will pay.

Issei:*sigh* fine but fight me because we never had our match two,issei then smirks. BOOST. A copy of the gear appears. Since i was a host of driag and can use its power so what do you say?

Jon was about to speak until he felt a blade pierce him in his shoulder both of them it was paul and Dylan stabbing the daggers in his shoulders while paul added hollow energy to the power to increase stregh and pain Dylan backed up and had paul shoot him with hollow magic/energy so he can manipulate it and blow up the daggers and thats what they did. however paul took half the hit if he couldn't regenerate he would be screwed because it would take a whils to heal. And jon was injured but not as bad as paul.

Sirzechs:jon.. What did they do to my sister? At that comment Jon's aura exploded renumbering that night.

 What did they do to my sister? At that comment Jon's aura exploded renumbering that night

Flash back to what jon say.

I walked and saw the women i said i would protect and started to love on the floor bleeding but more than that i say black leathery spots all over the kitchen. Seeing that made me hate the devil counsel because they would get rid of her do to the old ways and i failded her just like i did issei and my self. But when i say i had kin soon i was full of bloodlust and hate and knew they would pay because i already had people i care for die i do not want her or my unborn to aswell.

Flash back over.

All who were there besides issei were in shock and paul spied up his hollow healing so he could help his brother after hearing everything. While in the mountains the girls were crying due to what they heard through a communication circle Grayfia put on jon however gasper stayed strong not crying but only standing up and usinng bailer view.
Gasper:i have to go help them and if what jon said said is true i will help my brothers even if im not a dragon of gremory. He proclaimed however kiba stud up before he used bailer view and said. Kiba:i will go with you gasper men and brothers fight together. He said with a smirk and then the two flew off.