pt 22 The truth

Pov chris

I don't know what to do jon seems different, but happy too whatever.
She then turns to her son robby and gets up to stretch when.

???: let's go.   She hears and then sees a red flash with jon stepping through it.

Chris: jon where did you go jo...
Then a hand covers her mouth with someone saying.

???: sis relax we will tell you every thing ok just dont yell.

The person lets her go then she turns to see her brothers Brandon and cody.

Pov back to jon

We see him at the park it looks a little bit of a mess but unknown to him his brothers and sister followed through the circle.

Jon:  sorry to keep you waiting my king. He says bowing his head. Now we see rias and the others.

Rias: hun no need to he formal.
Kiba: true but he might be nervous with your family haha.

Jon then blushes and a sweat drop form with him yellin. SHUT UP KIBA!!!!.
Then he calms himself. So where is the stray?

Then a blast of acid and magic strikes the park.

Stray:  RIGHT HERE HAHA. NOW DIE BITCH.
The stray was a giant spider like creature but as soon as it landed both it's arns fell off.

Stray: HOW THE HELL DID YOU.
The stray turned around and saw gasper jon and kiba with the arms but jon had a black like bone with blood and the stray knew it was it's SPINE.

stray:  how? But then it was turned to dust with these words.

I glad you got strong boys but now stray for going agenst your master and your on desires you shall die. Anylast words? Oh your gone.

Then the team left saying they would meet tomorrow but jon spoke with pain.

Jon: I'm going to need you guys to stay home.

Xenovia: why?
Koneko:  idiot what happened?

Jon: i have a feeling vali will appear tomorrow and he is mine and need to know why he is here.

Rias was pissed now that the white dragon is going after not just jon but his family at least by what he is saying.

Everyone: did vali?

Jon: no he did nothing but i think chris say me and draig so i will need to spill tge beans.

Rossviasa: we could just erase her memory.
But then flamea surrounded jon with red and green eyes and the gear appeared.

I don't believe in that when it comes to family. See ya later.
Jon leaves through a circle and senses a presence while going to his room.

( jon:  draig, issei where is ophis i sense her for some reason?)
(Draig: she keeps her eye on only you and issei as my host but why she is following you is unknown?)
(Issei: what if she is watching vali or you because of your power as the red dragon emperor is nearing belzard in my view.

Jon now speaks out loud to tired to think and he is in work mode.

Jon: you could be right but belzard is stronger than me right?.
Draig: partner trust your power but i agree on why so sudden with ophis.

Jon: i think it could be problematic for the factions. But lets have fun shall we because .. I MOCK THE INFINITE BECAUSE I AM THE WELSH DRAGON OF RUIN AND I WILL BE STRONGER THAN... THEM

Both were silent and just said good night while issei kept training in the gear worried for his student hearing him talk like that but then..

???: well never thought i see you train this hard even when your dead.

Issei: your the rare sight for being hear i thought you both did right he is stronger than you and but may i ask why you are...ELSHA

And thats it so far i for stuff like family meets or timeskips i wont go on about it i just thought i say how much of a bond between a battle story and family one it. But I'll make stuff like this not really anying unless there is a big change to the story well just thought i let you all know bye