part 12 game of love

Here we are in a dimension where all rating games take place and on side in the ORC building is the gremory house.
And other side GC highschool building of raiser.

With team gremory.

Ok guys we have time to think of a plan what do you think? Rias asked.

Well i say leave all but the queen to me i got them. Jon says.

But you will lose and be eliminated. Akeno says.

No i won't we have a plan well you all talk bye.

Gasper:wait who's we...

Jon leaves ignoring gasper while jumping out of the ORC building into the battle field. While doing so issei and jon talk.

Issei do you think i can do this. He asked.

Issei:What plan A or B. The spirit asked

The thing you failed to do until doing what i will now.  Jon teasing his friend.
Also can you plz take of the boosted restraints so i cam boost more than 80.

Issei:You bet you.  You got this pal. Issei says before ending the link so jon can fight.

Jon can see 5 pawns going right for him the rest are walking.
Jon just says one thing to make them feel fear and shock within his 3 years of training whild letting out a dragonic aura.

Boost x40. The emperor states with draig.
So you little girls wanna play. bring it on your playing with the ruin dragon.

Not Jon's training made a boost 40 feel like boost 10 strain and boost 50 in power with his aura this is when he is at full stamina only when he is severely injured he is back to normal gear level.

The 5 pawn go after jon. He fights the 2 chainsaw fighters first breaking them and retiring them.

Next 3 pawn in a one dragon shot and two kicks in the ribs having all 3 in the blast. It was to fast to keep track.

Akeno hurry and fight the queen. Jon is buying time. Rias says. I will fight riaser now so go. She tells her queen.

Next 3 pawns and 2 rooks

Jon punched the first rook out and next one on one with next rook and with one gut punch and a dragon shot all 4 pieces were done.

Man you aren't worth being called devils. Jon said with rage as he with speed unkown to knights took out BOTH BISHOPS but his fist had gold aura in them at that time.

Next he used his arm blade alone to defeat one knight and the next was for kiba.

Then jon saw in the air rias and riaser and he was pissed.

THAT'S IT CARDINAL CRIMSON PROMOTION. he and draig and issei yell. For jon to be in his queen form.

Out of nowhere jon suddenly appeared in front of raiser.

Leave her be i am here to protect. He said pissed.

Who are you to st.. Raiser was cut off being punched in the face.

They always wanted to know why i didn't join till now it's simple. First i did not join there house because of two things. One i would be a fake issei to them and i would not be able to keep my promise to my master and love and protect. And two i wasn't ready but now i am. So riaser you better stay away from the person who will win and who i love i first loved her for my master now i love her for my heart and a promise.You hear stay away from rias. Jon states for all to hear in shock.

But as the process what happened both queens are retired. And jon turn's his balance breaker off and keeps punching. They did do nothing but suddenly they burned and left marks as Jon's fist were wrapped in gold aura.

Next part secret weapon.