pt 21 The Family

Now we reach major time skip it is November 15th 2023(last year Kyoto was 10th grade now 11th.) Jon and rias have been dating for a while and she sometimes helps jon with his case's as a cop. But now the strongest challenge yet has come family holidays. However lets me say how jon and paul are after their time skip. Jon has full control over his twin death balance breaker and juggernaut drive along with white and red forbidden juggernaut drive and balance breaker but he is not strong enough to use juggernaut breaker. While paul as been master his hollow power and forge his own blade connected to his soul just like jon did in this gap. Jon's sword: blade of true the flames. Pauls: hollow whirlwind.

Pov jon at the bedeski house.
Here we see jon eating dinner with his brothers and mother. Cody bradon and tina. Brandon and cody found out jon is a devil and has kept it since the gremory trip incident.

Tina: jon how are you doing you seem tense lately. I.... Then the door knocks and we see Jon's sister and brother in law Richard and chris.

Chris: hi guys how have you been.

Cody: good just talking to jon where's robby.

Rich: with the sitter so what's the talk.

Brandon: well we were about to talk about Jon's girlfriend.

Jon:!!!!!
Suddenly jon spit his drink ans turned red yelling. What the hell.

Bradon: what's the matter jon.
Jon: stop talking about me and rias I'm trying my best not to have her here for the holidays but she wants to see you guys and family.

Brandon: well we will stop talking about it if you say that by GOD that you haven't slept with her or sleep naked with her.

Jon then got a headache and didn't say a word after his face turnes as red as his balance breaker.

Jon: ok she will be here at 12:30 or try to.

Brothers: deal.

Jon then went up stairs with his brothers just saying he has a GF and chris spoke up.

Chris: oh the rias girl i heard on the phone right?

Guys: bingo

With jon. On the phone with paul

Jon: what all should i do bro?

Paul: well just talk to rias and for the record what you did in the underworld gave xenovia ideas...

Jon: and....

Paul: I'm going to kill you she wants me to use my hollow powers in bed.

Jon: ouch my ears you do know i could just boost your strength and stamina instead of your hollow powers right?

Paul was confused and "just asks the gear works for sex?" All jon did to answer was saying BOOST and hanged up.

Driag: that was rather interesting partner, don't you think

Jon: yeah it was well now to call RED. Jon grabs the phone but then...

Issie: DON'T STEAL MY NICKNAMES FOR RIAS!!!!!

Jon&draig: OWWWWW!!!!! DAMN master relax/ issei calm yourself. Then issei pouts within the gear.

Jon: sorry issei i just was thinking of calling her or great red I'm not real sure about using that nickname.. But letting me call her ok.

Issei: sorry... Go a head

Ring..ring...ring

Rias ringtone. After he arranged marriage promblemd and her falling in love

Rias: hello jon?

Jon: hey bay, i was wanting to talk to you about my family's thanksgiving.

Rias: yeah i can't wait me and everyone.

Jon: thats the thing.... (Then jon went cold) what do you mean everyone?

Rias: well... My brother and Grayfia are coming with my nephew milicos remember.

Jon:!!!!!!

Calm down they just want to spend time with there "brother". She says pouting.

It's ok just promise me that they don't go overboard.

Promise

And i they the same with my family. Well by fire cracker.

Hang up
Jon: well time to get ready.

Time skip it is now 11pm we see jon in a black lether jacket with a red shirt under it and red finger less gloves to match. We see him about to leave a mahic circle to do some work but as he leaves we see someone watching him.

Chris: jon?