the marriage of analtion(ment to be flashback)

It is two days before the wedding of gremory and all are prepared dragon and devil what match it is guest of honer issei hyoudou to sing.

Man:lord lucifer how is this for a letter?
We see the text above is a wedding card for all to see and know the meet of gremory peerage once again.

Sirzechs: perfect now we need to get this finished.
Now we see Sirzechs helping finish the wedding venue due to his sister asking of course.
Rias: brother may i ask you something?
Sirzechs the turns to see jon&rias together with a scared look on there face so he needed to know whats up.

Sirzechs:yes rias what is it are you ok?
Rias:wellll
Jon:we demand you not to get us a gift you are doing this for us and issei coming is to much to ask for as a gift.
Rias:yeah that.

Sirzechs was speechless he thought they wanted a gift or needed help but this he understanda but they say he's lucifer damn.

Sirzechs:ok
Both!!!!!!(shocked af no more like akeno throwing lightning from heaven and hell.).

Your ok with it? They both said confused.
Sirzechs:yes i get issei is a gift alone but still i understand as long as your happy thats all i care about and jon issei wants me to give you this. (Hands a red envelope) and he opens it.

Dear jon
Yo how are you just so you know you and rias deserve each other you give each other happiness so don't feel bad you BOOB. Also give her the secret advice you gave me when i was alive and be ready i will be at the patchier party and the wedding boost out.
P.s.i will bring some guest and no not hookers im not that much of a perv bye.

Then the letter dissapears in fire with jon face covered in soot to Sirzechs and rias amusement.
Jon:cough.(damnit issei not funny)
(Driag:hahaha.. Sorry partner it kinda is.. Dragon fire to soot hahaha.
Jon:driag i will sing oppia dragon in my head and then listen to it for the next two days)
(Whyyyyyyy!!!! Draig said with fear and sorrow knowing he is dead)
(No god can help you)
(OPHIS HELP PLEASE)

Somewhere in the mountains

Ophis:(twitching) why is driag crying for help?

Back with the others.

Rias:haha*sigh* sorry its funny jon here(hands rag) wash your face. Anyway brother i hope you don't mind us asking one more guestion?
Sirzech:what is it?

Rias:( goes to whisper) the kids will be born along the time of the game if not a week or two after so do you mind not telling jon sbout the twins i don't think he knows i am having two.

Sirzechs nodded not to make jon aware of what was going on in case he could hear them and from then on the gremory siblings kept that secret for a future surprise

Jon:what are you two whispering about
They both back away and see jon confused after rubbing the soot off his face.

Rias:just making sure my brother understands us. She says in a voice  that scared the devil king strait.

As rias says that they both leave to get the best man and madden of honor.

Jon: so who do you want as yours because i got an idea. Jon said with a smirk looking at rias putting everything  a letter on the table. As we see both have a stack of invites to take care of.

Rias:what's the idea? She said confused because she wanted akeno or asia as her madden but she wanted jons sister alwell.

Jon: how about the Triana wedding version. I have paul ren and kiba as my best men along with a parent figure and you have yours with your mother. Jon spoke with joy in his voice seeing his fiancé eyes light up because he wanted to take care of having the wedding be just as good as issei's to make her feel better.

And as the two had smiles on there faces because of the idea jon left with paul dylan,ren,ratio and siarorg along with his brothers to the bar for his bachelor party. As rias went on a shopping talking and underworld tour fest with chris, tina(who was confused by this) the peerage girls,sona,ravel and  grayfia and lady gremory.

Pov jon(this will be too much to write so i might just summarize it)

Here we see all of jons friends from the army,school and the underworld even a few dragons in human form. And all the cops know about Jon's devil life and they are happy for him they make jokes like he must be a devils angel or the dragon of both world. (Note jon im some places means god and thats why it's funny because they call him the god of battle or soul at that times.)

Cheers for bedeski a man a devil a dragon of family to be. They yell with joy half of them drunk with jon having a harder time getting drunk but he doesn't mind he is having fun same with driag. Then 4 figures approach him.

Hows the party dude. Yeah this seems like a good thing for you grump. Also we got a gift. Ren don't say. As jon turns he saw paul,dylan,ren and ratio with beer swords and a hollow mask with smiles.

Thanks guy i am so glad you did this but what's the gift? As soon as he says those words hr feels two hands on his shoulders and he turns to see his brothers Brandon and cody.

BRO!!! The three yell with joy getting in a family hug until jon then feels three things that make him full of fire. He jumps with his gear boosting him and saw to the right of the bar riser,vali,siarorg and a hooded man. Which jon smirked at as he landed taking off his jacket asking. Was the gift of fight with you three? He asks with thrill.

Indeed cousin in-law. Sairorg said as he went and released his seals. And i won't lose till you and i have our match vali says entering balance breaker. And i want to see your growth stated riser.

As jon starts a fighting stance he felt a familiar power in the hooded rogue and stopped his stance and asked. Pardon but who are you? He ask the rogue. You will know tomorrow buddy. He said leaving through a circle with jon in shock by the word buddy. He brushed ot off and went back to the fight to be as chief Johnson was on commentary with Azalea.

Will write more just giving you a taste also might write lemon not sure plz be patience this will take me a long time