part 13 secret weapon

Here we see what happened to akeno and bomb queen.

Eat this bitch. I won't need rest this time. Akeno states as flashes of power explodes from both queens.

Akeno fires a blast of holy lightning at bomb queen. And due to the phoenix house not training the queen would lose unless.

The blast were even between both queens.

What the hell akeno states but noticed a empty tear Ville to restorn the queen's power. Due to that they both fired a blast at full power but to bomb queen surprise she was eliminated.

Cheating wont helo this time bitch. We both will go down. Akeno states rage and pride with her win.

Jon.. Rias i leave this this to you akeno states as she is eliminated. And to Jon's rage he say it and was pissed but at that same moment.

Knight riser eliminated.

Kiba pov.

I say jon run and take on the pawns with ease but i saw a familiar look in his eyes. Pain

Rias what is wrong with jon. I asked her knowing i would fight by his side no matter the answer.

Well kiba. No you all should no before we fight that life has not been good to him. In a sense it could be similar to all your pains. Rias said a little confused trying to say it the right way.

But i and everyone say a small tear on her face so i know it was bad.

Ok akeno lets go. I told the queen.

Akeno nodded. And i landed right on the knight jon left as he was leaving.
We fought with speed and power but it was and easy win.

SWORD BIRTH. I yelled and the knight was down but so was akeno.

Back to jon.

Ok you damn rat now I'm pissed because you had to use tears to at least take one of us out. Jon said pissed while he turned his balance breaker off.

Ohh what now you give up. Raiser says trying to stand.

No not even close your not worth my balance breaker that's all. Jon said

TRANSFUSION BOOSTER. draig said as jon punched a whole in the high class devil.

H. ..How i should be killing you. Riaser said as he now was vomiting blood.

Simple your not worthy to fight me and i can boost and transfer the dragon slayers power to my first with out hurting me. While tranfering to you. Haha. Jon said now laughing at the devil with ego above all.

Raiser trying to move is now in fear.

Thats cheating. He says.

dragon shout. Jon whispers. Blasting raiser in half.

No it's not and I'm not killing you but if you don't surrender you'd wish i did.

Riaser now pissing him self yells. I SURRENDER.

And the gremory house wins.

So my rias did i....

Before jon could finish he was kissed and caught of guard.

* jon breaking kiss.*

What the hell was that. He said confused.

A thank you and me saying i would give us a shot. Rias says.

NO. which caught her off.

You think I'm issei that's why. And besides after kyoto no after obtaining balance breaker i thought if i should say i love you because you are my master and my master's widow it's my fault so plea..Slap

Jon gets slapped by rias.

Hell no it's because you saved me and i moved on by your words and isseis when we talk during on of your battles at least a little talking more tears and you said you loved me i would be a bitch not to at least say how i felt. Rias says with tears knowing jon didn't say words like that because he cares for his former master and wants to be strong unlike the past host of driag or other devils because she knows he was hurt especially after Issie's death.

Ok we can try but let's take it slow for issei.if he takes over my body well.. Bfftt..haha. Jon says jokingly he couldn't help but laugh.

Sure however you should have just said that instead off not joining the perge. Rias says teasing him.

Jon and rias officially start dating april 8

As they leave holding hands back to Jon's home a Unkown women with black feather's and black hairs says aloud but to a point for nobody to hear.

Issei.. I'm so sorry.

Pov change underworld in the dragon mountains.
We see riser walk to a stone painted red at the highest mountain.

Riser: issei i did it, im sorry your wife is with him but he is now over his sorrow and thank you for having me get rid of my ego i.. I miss old friend.
Riser then starts to cry as he places a phoneix tear and a rating game picture of him vs issei one year ago and a dragon shaped candle in the middle of the two.

Farewell my brother you would have made a grand phoneix but yoy made a better gremory then anyone ever.

???:riser lets go,
Riser: ok Zakaria dammit brother relax but me and ravel did miss you Any chance you could stay longer?

Zakaria phoneix a man who looks just let riser but with gold and brown hair with red eyes and a phoneix mark on his chest. Wearing a black jacket same material as risers but different color and red pants and he is wearing black boot with a gold and red phoniex desine.

Zakaria:sorry brother i can't but i will be home as soon as i can. Until then bring it in.

Then both hug as there wings are out and the fire is calm as they say goodbye but in risers head he thinks"thank you hyoudou and i will look after my new rival that you help me meet rest in peace welsh dragon.
Now keep in mind this story years and months move fast like dxd did so try not to be confused.