pt 27 red is back. who is the hero

In the hospital

Jon is going to be in a coma for a while is what the doctors think and some people blame rias when most don't.

Rias: im sorry jon
Chris&akeno: don't apologize rias its ok.
Rias was shocked hearing xhris tell her it was ok until.

???:those who blame my rias will pay.
Everyone there was shocked when they looked too the place were the sound came from and they say jon standing strong.

His family by blood was in shock and thought he would be out for weeks and some say a emerald eye instead of his old right eye but he continued.

Jon: paul,dylan we need to leave. He said with a serious tone while both were confused until seeing his face they knew why and were ready to go.

Mom: jon you can't go please rest.
Grandma: yeah trust us...

Jon: SHUT THE HELL UP. YOU DON'T KNOW SHIT AND I'M DOING WHAT I HAVE TO DO SO MOVE IT YOU FOOLS. Jon stated with his voice being slite dragonic which confused rias but everyone was scared by the arue of rage he was leaking out it was mid high class at the very least.

(Draig: partner are you sure about this. He asked his partner with concern knowing that the only one who could truly handle those 5 his partner is after are themselves or Albion and him out of there gears with limits.

(Issei: partner driag and i view you as i brother so we will help but can you find Albion i hate to say it you will need his help for lucifer. He spoke knowing vali would help but unsure what jon would do.

(Jon: relax i know my plan and rizivin us last i won't be able to kill him or fight him in years so i will need to use mind over matter. But draig i need a favor.
Before he could ask jon was brought put of the mind space for a plan.

Paul: jon i have your back but who's first? Everyone there was confused until jon said these words.
I need a faction meeting for my plan. Dylan bring your mate.

Now to say Jon's new power he can boost over 100 and now almost full mastery over his new drives and his making juggernaut chant to control the incomplete power of driags original drive and last he has a dragon called kane and AI or due to the white dragon and viteria power but he does not have full control yet of his new base form he is making however driag and issei along with the past host are wanting to talk to the great powers about Jon's two plans. Driag is infavor of not telling them of his true plan while issei thinks he should not change things about himself so he should tell them and see what happens. While AI agrees with issei and kane agrees with driag the other members of the house knows jon is the middle of some magic change and its feels similar to juggernaut drive but controlled and paul and Dylan were the only two who could see jons aura but it looked like his whole body was aura too paul and Dylan just saw the seals he had on himself.

Next day breakfast with the house of gremory(paul dylan and Kuroka to Jon's request).

Jon: ok guys i want to say something rias will you come here please.
She immediately came next too jon with confusion due too the here having trouble sensing Jon's pieces and soon ren and the others come through a circle and jon knew this.

Jon: ok everyone first ren thanks for coming you to kuroka. Second (he was about to speaak but them looked at rias and she knew what to say with a smile)
Jon&rias: we're getting married.

Everyone: WHATTTT!!!!!!

jon and rias were shocked but continued. Rias please go tell your parents. With that she left.