part 7 forgiveness

Jon hears rias and ORC about talk while understands what issei meant by forgiving them.

Akeno: Jon is right we should be there for him rias. The queen says.

Rias:Your right i hope issei can forgive us for letting him down. She says sadness in her voice.

Your right issei i should forgive them I'll tell them. Jon says in his mind

After a while jon goes back with his class and goes to see a show but his surprise it was not show but worse.

Sona: Thank you everyone for coming to kyoto and let the ORC show you a concrete and a good time. Sona sitrie said.

Rias and the others are on stage but out of nowhere fallen and devils attack them. Through a circle but everyone thinks it's a show.

This is bad i have to do something. Rias thinks to herself. You jon come on stage for some ascents. She yells

Jon:I know what to do. He says.

Jon goes into his balance breaker heading towards rias while the house of gremory are surprised.

Jon says to rias while whispering to her after landing and blasting a fallen. I'm sorry and i forgive you red. He states which makes her happy and blush.

Rias smiles and both houses and jon attack the strays and rouges. People think it's a show so jon thinks to new voice

(Zen i would lose half my life right?)

(Yes but jon remember you promised to find my partner the true infinite longinus) says a mysterious voice.

Sure thing. Hey saji hit me with some of your absorption line i got a plan. Jon yells.

Saji was confused but agreed never the less.Then jon summoned his sword and the tongue of the gear was severed and he grabbed it.

Draig now. POSION DRAGON POWER TRANSFER. Jon and draig yell surprising everyone while successfully taking saji's power.

He trys the power of the poison dragon/dark flames and it was a hit and he activated the white one's power at the same time.

Welsh dragon twin holy absorption breaker. Draig said aloud. In a queen breaker and juggernaut drive hybrid.
It was purple in claws and bright crimson in the center with blue white and emerald-green in the right arm. And red blue and emerald-green in the right.

Wow it worked right? Jon asked his partners with amazement feeling the sheer power from him.

Yes jon however since there is no chant it will only last only a few minutes. Driag says.

Got it so kick ass. Jon says.

You bet pal make me proud. Issei says.

Jon attacks with hyper speed and absorbs the attacks while dividing strength till firing a triple dragon shot he calls THE SACRED DRAGON BLASTER. With his claws firing violet swords and a red and blue dragon shot out of each hand and claws have black and purple flames.

That was awsome. Jon says now out of balance breaker.

He and ORC bow to make it like a show jon lets is guard down and leaves rias was about to talk him but before sh could she saw him on the ground bleeding.

Jon pov.

So that worked driag but how long do i have now? I asked wanting to how long i had to live.

In my count 50 years. Driag says.

I was going to talk but i felt pain in my chest and saw a spear the saw as the one that killed my master. It vanished i didn't see the face and only passed out feeling sad for rias.

Back to rias.

She ran to jon and pulled 8 pawn pieces and said.

I let issei die and didn't help you now i won't you die. Please by the name of gremory be my pawn be servant.

To be continued

That is the of chapter one.