pt 17 the Bonds of brothers

In jons mind as they see Paul's power start breaking barriers and controlling him.

Draig: partner what's your plan.

Issei:yeah jon the twin death might work but you won't have to long and you don't want to kill him do you?

Jon:....

Draig and issei: we got the plan are you ready for this. If so speak the chant that should not be.

We suddenly see the of the balance breakers around jon the right and left being both heavenly breakers

Jon: I AM THE WHO SHALL RISE, WHO BREAKS THE BONDS OF DOMINATION AND SALVATION.

(Suddenly both dragons appear around jon with a emerald gold and blue aura wrap in crimson

(Suddenly both dragons appear around jon with a emerald gold and blue aura wrap in crimson.)
BREAK THE DREAM INTO A LEGEND WHILE OVERCOMING AND DESTROYING THE INFINITE. I AM THE WHO SURPASSED THE HEAVENLY DRAGONS, AND BREAKS THE FORBIDDEN NAME.

JON&ISSEI&DRAIG: WELSH DRAGON VANISHING JUGGERNAUT BREAKER. HEAVILY DRAGON JUGGERNAUT BREAKER.

(Picture this but majority of it is slimmer so between juggernaut and balance breaker is the height and mass

(Picture this but majority of it is slimmer so between juggernaut and balance breaker is the height and mass. However the right side is crimson,blue and white. While the left is the same instead of blue it's green. And the center golden gem has two dragon icons and the form has 4 dragon wings. They just like the arms but one is blue white and black due to his devil wings. While the others is red and black but with large aura

Jon: paul i only 10 minutes in this form and that's without boosting or dividing but i need to weaken you to help.

Paul.... Grrrr

Hollow paul can only growl while his right arm is a white and emerald striped look. Similar to a balance breaker arm or armor human and dragon hyprid arm.

Picture jon and paul trading attacks equally. Yes i would have picked the white vs red but this is more even and accurate plus i would only use that fight for divine dividing.

Paul and jon strike blows evenly while gyrators are everywhere and be forced to attack at full power.

Draig: 7 minutes left.

Jon: ok do it NOW. HEAVENLY DRAGON SACRED STRIKE.

Draig&issei: BOOAT×40 TRANSFER. DIVIDE×30 WELSH TRANSFER COMPLETE.

But as a major shock hit we see paul barley standing and about to passout. While jon is out is juggernaut breaker and even half of his balance breaker armor.

Jon: XENOVIA DO IT NOW!!!!!

suddenly the holy knight flys at paul but no blade just here arms out and her hugging him.

Xenovia: paul plz come back to me i love you and i don't want to lose you i already lost issei please.
Xenovia starts crying but then a emerald and white glow surrounds paul with it light faiding we see his normal face and him in control.

Paul: hey Xenovia did you miss me. 😘

In pauls mind

Paul hollow: come on try to fight you will lose.
We see paul bruised and on a knee until gets up.

Paul; i get it you want me to be strong and protect her right.. Thanks

Hollow: thata not it get back to the fight.
Paul walks to the hollow and puts a hand on his shoulder.

Paul: can we talk later but plz stay with me in any fight.

Hollow was in shock but happy.

Hollow: you haven't passed yet but sure see you later. He leave while gesturing goodbye with a smile.