part 9the dragon that seals infinity

Whatttt. Jon yells.

Oh hi jon how have you been. Rias said.

The whole class looks at jon wanting to know hos he knows the two new hottest girls in the school.

Ok miss gremory and miss himajima you both can have the seats in the back row by the window. The teacher said.

Unfortunately for jon yeah you guessed it that's near him. Actually akeno is next to him and rias behind him.

Jon: why are you both here you are adults. Jon asked confused but annoyed by lifed change.
Akeno: well since there is a change here and we want to know more about this place and why supernatural is here out of nowhere we chose to move.
Rias:besides we look like teenagers anyway due to our devil life span and your my pawn i must keep you close. She says with a tease.
Why can't a light spear kill me now. Jon whispers.

Jon soon went off after the school bell rang. And kiba was sent to "fetch him" to the new ORC club room. But after he left he left kiba so he could test his new power.

Draig... Issei do you chant for THE NEW JUGGERNAUT DRIVE. Jon says aloud and he was no where near kiba or rias but they felt the power from those words.

yes partner ready when are. Draig says with pride.

Do it pal show them the new emperor. Issei said with honor and pride in his studwnt and brother figure.

At the ORC room.

Kiba entered the room and was surprised when jon was not there.

Kiba where is jon? Xenovia asked.

I thought was hear? Somehow we got separated i guess? Kiba said confused.

Well me and koneko-chan will help find him. Gasper said.

Word. Koneko said.

But then even rias felt incredible power not far from them and it was terrifying and because of it she called her brother and Azale to come eminently.

Back with jon.

I AM WHO SHALL AWAKEN. TO BREAK THE CHAINS OF DOMINATION AND SALVATION.

Then 7 orbs of energy was around jon 3 emerald-green and 3 blue while the main one was gold with red flame. As he entered his balance breaker.

WHO SEALS THE INFINIT AND MOCKS IT WITH CRIMSON PURGATORY.

AS TWIN THE TWIN MERGE AND POSION OF RAGE BREAKS THE SEAL OF THE ULTIMATE.

WELSH DRAGON JUGGERNAUT DRIVE TWIN DEATH.

Jon was in a organic like armor but unlike normal juggernaut drive it was both Metalic mental and organic armor. The claws were organic lanced with gold-violet and crimson knuckles.
The center core was emerald-green lining within the white center with blue and crimson soul fragment in the center. While the armor had pointed shoulder's spiked up and wings of all 3 dragons were out. And the head was more crimson with blue and purple lining including emerald eyes.

Not bad I'm in full control about time i test this form out. Jon says with eager excitement.

Agreed partner but if i were you turn it off before the devils and angels arrive. Driag says.

Jon was about to turn it off but the house of gremory say him before he turned it off.

Jon was that YOU. Rossviasa says.

Yes it was wh.... Thud.

Jon was going to finish his sentence but passed out on floor.

Brother we need to send him to underworld i will take him myself rias says in a serious voice.

But to they're surprise and ours Jon's arm was not in dragon form it was still human. It should be dragon what power will he have.

Thanks for the support and i hope you enjoy and share part 11 be later but vote and share part 12 might be with it.