the birth of the gods. loki falls

Pov takes place in the underworld hospital where Grayfia is helping deliver the kids due to rias letting out large amounts of magic/p.o.d during labor while Grayfia froze all her doctors so she knows what her sister in law is going through in a way.

However jon and having a barrier put on him so he can handle the power in the room and be there for his wife.

Jon:are you sure this is needed? He says in tired tone because he needs to be there for his wife and soon to be born.

Sirzechs:yes it's needed or you wait and talk with me and father.
Jon:hurry up:/

But then he hears a someone walk up to him.. No three people. Its ren akeno and paul.

Paul: hey dude i have a request. Jon saw the look in his friends eyes and the others it was dead serious like something he never wanted to think of.. War.

Jon:what is it,sorry im in a hurry but by your looks it's serious.

Ren:mathew was on patrol here with kiba and he saw something abnormal..
Jon then turned to akeno scared for what was gonna happen he only thought of two people,more accurate one and a tool.

Jon: akeno.. Is it vali?
Akeno: no it's loki and brought strays and terrorist devils and he is after..
Before she could finish the room went cold and rias's aura was canceled by Jon's aura of pure rage.

Jon:THAT GOD IS AFTER MY KIN HE WILL DIE!!! With his voice being merged with driags and full of ragr for his those who harm his new life.
But then he felt a hand on his shoulder and he turned to see Sirzechs holding him back.

Sirzechs:jon i knew this might happen so calm down and have this.
Jon looked in shock and saw 4 pawn pieces mutated and matched with his aura.

Jon: these are the pieces.. He said in shock.(driag: indeed partner they are your own pawn pieces of your chess set but that of a high to ULTIMATE class devil haha this could turn the tides to defend your un offical mate. The wise hevanly dragon spoke with interest and power towards his partner).

Jon:paul ready for this battle. Jon spoke as he had paul step foward and except the 4 pieces in him and jon put up a barrier as he saw paul let out high class power and he saw on his left a dragon wing that was a darker shade of emerald and on his right were devil wings.

 Jon spoke as he had paul step foward and except the 4 pieces in him and jon put up a barrier as he saw paul let out high class power and he saw on his left a dragon wing that was a darker shade of emerald and on his right were devil wings