the showdown of fire

It has been one week since jon and the others found out about him being mid class and kevin being his student and before they could focus to much on it the rating game tournament battle begins first round is gremory and phoneix and you will enjoy this battle also everyone check out my friend and my Albion DDCRIMSONDD he is awsome when it comes to his storys so enjoy mine and his own.

Announcer: ok ladys and gentlemen the ratting game tournament quarterfinals begin the house of gremory rages against the wild flame of the phoneix.

Pov team phoneix.

We see a gold and red room in the phoneix house with flames spread around the room. In the middle of the room we see riser meditating trying to train his mental state for when he fights jon again.

Riser:...

Ravel:brother

Riser...

Zacharia:brother

Riser(a vain of annoyance starts to form) ...

Both: RISER PHONEIX!!!!
Riser:ahhhhhh..
His brother and sister break his focus and scare him to were he falls on his face and two his peerage trying not to laugh at there king before the game.

Riser:mmm(grumbling in the ground)

Ravel:what? He then gets up and turns and around at his siblings.
Riser:WHAT DO YOU WANT!!!!

The two phoneix siblings then stand back hearing they're brother yell but it was understandable due to him fighting gremory the one team that always beat him but that pushed him to finally train even after isseis death he wished to be strong for his pride of a phoenix warrior to remain in stable and his spirit to remain like a phoenix fire eternal.

Riser:ok sigh let's go everyone the dating game is going to start soon so lets kick gremory ass.

All: you got it
Ravel: in her head(how has he lived this long)
Zacharia:riser mom is already there along with lord lucifer but may i ask for a favor?

Riser who knew his brother his whole life knew this must havr been important.
Riser:what is it?
Zacharia: let me be your bishop in this fight because i want to fight the red dragon. Riser smiled at this knowing his brother never given up on fighting.
Riaer:deal. With that the brothers shake hands and leave throught the circle while ravel behind her brothers thinks to herself. "The family is back together"

Pov gremory peerage

Here we are at the bedeski house and we see Jon's team paul and dylan and the newly supervised raynare outside with his family waiting for him to pick them up to go to the game.
Ren:where is he?

Raynare:give him some time he is very busy.
Ratio:true when are the kids due again?
Jons family the tried to get there attention after leaving the house but were ignored.
Mathew:i think next week?
Tina(jons mom):hello?
Ryan:no it was more than two weeks
Paul:love birds we are talking about jons kids not wedding plans.
Ryan and mayhew then hit paul while they laughted.

Ryan:we know hollow but hell jons are friend and he said he would help us.
Grandma:hello?
Aunt:can you hear us?

Missalie: what help did offer? She asked knowing her family( team close as family) can be a mess after all jon barley got up for his wedding let alone work.

Johnson: the favor was for me to come here and seperate the couples in the train.

All but jons family: chief!!!
Johnson:what sorry for scaring you but jon is almost here rias had some problems.
Dyaln:what kind?