part 2 Devil with heart

Issei: not bad jon keep that up and I'll get serious haha.

Jon: issei why did you hide that from me
I never once douted.

FLASHBACK

Jon and issei sit by a fountain at midnight so nobody will see them.

Jon: so what's the secret issei? Is it the reason for your strength?

Issei just laughs while shedding a tear.

Issei: well your close jon it's the reason why i tell you about the supernatural more than others ok.

Then issei stands up from where they were sitting and from Jon's surprise issei reveals his two pitch black lether like DEVIL WINGS.

Jon: i.i.. Issei you are a devil

Issei: jon ok plz don't i help you with your strength and past sound fair.

Issei just smile while reaching out a hand.

Jon: no because i want to know more about my master and the devils too. Sound fair haha.

Jon shacks isseis hand and they both laugh.

END OF FLASHBACK.

Issei: jon.. Draig and i think you should try using Ascalon aka the dragon slayer.

Issei reveals his red gauntlet called the boosted gear. And focuses and summons the holy sword.

Jon: well if you both trust me i will use the blade

Unkown to them a short white haired girl with cat hears watches them while eatinh some sweets from a tree.

It was and issei and jon just finished up training but know it's time for the red one.

Issei pov
I walk to my home and just think Jon's strength grows everyday I'm proud.
(Draig: agreed partner i hope his full power grows one day. He might be a good rival).

Issei/me: yeah you might be right draig.

But suddenly I'm hit by crimson flare i can't dodge and i know who shot it.

Issei: well that a good grating for husband and pawn right rias.

A women with red hair and blue eyes and too issei a huge bust.

Rias: well i wouldn't have shot if would have told me you were training a boy.
NOT TO MENTION YOU TOLD YOYR WERE A FUCKING DEVIL.

Issei: look let's just say he has potential and i think he got this we've been training for 2 weeks now he is strong just you wait my love.

Issei goes to his room while rias undresses and sleeps with him naked. She has been doing that since they first met so it does not bother him. However that night might be they're last.