part 11 rage of the dragon

Know we see jon at his office in the police department with his teammates.

So what should we do bro? Ren says.

Ren think we wait to a attack. A female voice says. We sew a feminine figure with red eyes and short black hair.

Easy to say

Missalie(misslie

you just got a hair cut to be and i quote "more tactical" ren says teasing her.

The girl now known as Missalie just seems pissed and ren is now in fear.

TEAM STRIZER as you see the 6 members are more like family and warriors in one.

Just relax it's about time to strike. A unkown voice says.

You bet Matthew but rember you and ryan are the best yin yang we got. At least i think? Ratio says trying to support him.

We now know the voice matthew a figure with brown eyes and glasses and normal type suit and beside it being a little damaged.

And we see ryan in the corner a male 6,3 with black hair and blue eyes and his arms are his strength while Matthew mind.

Ok team are you ready. let's kill this stray. Jon yells.

You bet drex. Ren says.

They all come out of the bushes when jon Telaport them with a magic circle. Before the stray could think it was torn to pieces and all was ashes that remind of the beast due to Jon's dragon shot.

Yo jon you good ren asked concern for his friend.

Yeah just my rage will hate tomorrow i can tell the chicken will come his magic has appeared off and on rapidly. Jon says with rage in his voice. Us reader knows he means riaser phoenix.

Ok well good night and kick his ass. They all say.

Sure thing. Jon says with a smile.

But jon enters his home and goes to his room but as he sits down on his bed. A circle appears.

Now to explain what is going to happen. The reason this event is happening is because rias isn't pregnant thus she can still have a full blooded devil child amd the engagement happened again due to that.even but riser is planning something for jon.

What the hell it feels like gremory magic. Jon says in shock.

Suddenly rias appears crying to jon.

Jon please my pawn do it please. Rias said.

Do what? Jon asked but if it was he thought he would kill who made her cry.

Mate... As she is lying on Jon's chest.

You know i can't but i have to say something rias ...  Issei is.. I lo.

Before jon could talk he saw a magic circle with Grayfia appearing from.

Lady rias plz put your clothes on.. The ULTIMATE queen says.

After that rias gets upset because of old council and lets out a large arua but its covered by jon thanks to driag so she can calm down.

Fine Grayfia but have akeno come with please. Rias says.

The thunder priest's of course. Grayfia knows what to do tomorrow and all alliance leaders and the house of bale and seatry will see what happens.

Bye jon and sorry for the trouble.. Rias says with a sad smile on her face.

As they leave jon is alone in his room and could only say one thing.

Raiser you will die. Jon says in rage witb emerald-green eyes.

I agree partner both issei and draig say in unison.

It was the next day and jon was listen through the ORC building.

Rias darling your pawn is gone so lets just marry after all who can stop me. Riaser says.

But as Sirzechs and rias were about to talk raisers arm was cut off and it hurt.

WHAT THE HELL WHO DARES DIE TODAY. Raiser and his house say.

LOOL HERE ASSHOLES. Jon yells even at the devil king.

And who are you raiser asks confused but pissed. Till feeling pain in his gut.

THE TRUE WELSH EMPEROR YOUR SUPERIOR. Jon says pissed.

Everyone was in shock. Rias was the most more about how strong jon is let Alone him not in balance breaker.

Sirzechs how about a rating game and after it I'll explain everything. Kon says.

Ok so if raiser win it's marriage but if rias wins..

Jo. Interrupts rias gremory is free to any man if her choice you bitch. Jon taunts.

Game will start in 1 hour. Good luck and farewell Grayfia says.

Next part game of love.