fear true crimson, farewell issei

We left of in the hospital with loki jon and azalea in shock at the barrier and mark the red sphere then known as issei but on max and karen. Loki however was pissed that the same kid that defeated him the first time taunts him again.

Loki: HOW ARE YOU ALIVE, THATS IT I WILL END YOU MYSELF. The god says as he rushes at the barrier but nothing happens,Loki trys again and again but fails until he try to throw a punch and we here one word.
BOOST

Has that was said jon and driag were in shock as issei went from a crimson orb to a full body out of the gears energy
No only that but he caught lokis punch without balance breaker.

Issei:ENOUGH LOKI YOU TRY TO HARM RIAS MY LOVE AND JON MY STUDENT SOMEONE I VIEWED AS A SON I WON'T LET YOU HARM THEIR KIDS OR MY PARTNER,YOU HEAR ME YOU FOOLISH CHILD!! That shocked azalea and jon and driag no perverted comment was made or jokes it proved how much issei cared for them and as they thought that issei turn his head to jon.

Jon:master..

Issei: jon call me issei, because you deserved that since the day we met. His look then changed to one out of character for issei he was sad.
Listen jon I'll miss you old friend, from this day on my life will no longer be in the gear instead will be with max to protect him and train him and his gear but im glad i saw you grow up jon so uh.. I guess just take care and stay strong dragon king of ruin and domination. Final TRANFER.
As those words left issei loki couldn't feel his legs they froze like bailer view and then driag renumbered issei helped control gaspers power in doing so juggernaut drive used it,but jon felt stronger like he could fight an army and thats when he knew issei gave him all the power he stored from the day he died to him and driag. All jon could do was cry at him seeing his master.. His friend for the last time.

Jon&driag:Farwell issei/brother. And at that issei disappeared and loki was afriad because he felt large amount of dragon power rise and it was jon? He wrapped his body in dragon aura similar to his ruined form.

Jon:BE LUCKY GOD YOU ARE THE FIRST TO SEE THE POWER OF THE RED DRAGON EMPEROR'S INFERNO FORM AND YOU WILL FEEL ITS WRATH WITHIN FIRE OF DRAGON AND TRUE DOMINATION. Jon's words were fueled with pure rage but also controlled he knew who he was after but at that same moment a ball of destruction flew past jon and at loki  only for it to help break him out of baler view but due to barrier and power in the hospital he couldn't escape.

???: loki you dare try to harm not just what is mine once again but also my children you won't live or escape this time. And loki looks up he sees rias wrapped in p.o.d aura due to some rest and her raw emotion and rage she is more then able to fight.

Loki thoughts

What have i done i not only have angered the red dragon but the ruined princess. How HOW DAMNIT i thought they were weak but know it looks like  i see great red and ophis right in front of me how.. HYOUDOU you gave strength to the boy and the gremory girls and his rage are in sink because im the target.
So this is fear... I hate IT I WILL KILL THEM.

back to normal pov

Jon and rias stand side by side dragon and destruction aura merging together and showing a god true fear while the two only see loki as a pest or an annoyance waiting to die.

Loki: I WONT LOSE YOU FOOLS WILL DIE HERE. The Norse god yells as he charges a magical blast like a hail storm but condensed and merged with rage to create and explosion.

Rias and jon stayed calm and stepped forward Jon's left hand with a red and green glow and rias's right with a red and black.

Loki:DIE FOOLS!!!!

As he said that the two put there hands together to form merge the powers in one blast, they both only thought "this is for our kids. This is for everyone we love. This is for ISSEI!!!

Rias:your mistake loki was messing with us. And for that you will die by our hands.
Jon: by pride as dragon and as a warrior you think your above well i put pride in these words your NOT because your nothing.

Both:YOUR BIGGEST MISTAKE WAS MESSING WITH OUR FRIENDS OUR FAMILY AND OUR KIDS, YOU WILL FEEL OUR RAGE OF TRUE ANALTION THIS IS FOR ISSEI, GIGA DRAGON IMPACT!!! Both yell as a red beam with blash electricity and emerald shockwave feed back fires at the god and before he could notice or even begin to fire his spell the beam hit him head on and thr force was so great it was seen to breal the dimension and loki was sent to a void of pure fire but that was only by a light sores while the it was besides that light nothing.. Just nothing as the god was shot back into that void the two sat down after that blast was fired.

Rias: huff.. So..*sigh* is it just me or is it weirdly quite?
Jon: huff.. Nope *sigh* seems like every else took care of lokis tools. Damn im tired.

But then they both jult up to the sound of a giggle two giggles and when rias jon and azalea who made sure he was out of the blast went to the noise they found out ot was max and karen both off them say the light their parents made and it to them were nothing but shiny lights which would feel familiar to them.

Silence and calm was finally here until.

Click..click

Rias turn to see akeno,Sirzechs,sona,asia.. Basically everyone taking pictures of them looking at the twins.

Akeno:soooo... Can i hold them
With that jon chuckled but for rias she ran after her queen and her brother then grayfia asia and sona while jon justed looked down at his kids knowing he now has a new reason to get stronger a reason to protect.

And as he looks up to the sky he can feel the same calm nature he felt on his run of fate when he met issei,now and he finally feels peace. But then he feels a hand on his shoulder.

But jon blinks and relized it was driag in the gears mindscape putting his hand on jons shoulder.

Driag: you have grown jon. My brother was right to pick you as his friend and student.
Jon:yeah.. I'll miss driag. But then the dragon hugs his partner because they both finally and truly lost there brother.
Driag:me too partner... Me too.

Jon then leaves the mindscape and he can see his friends after everything that happened most of them have there clothes or weapons torn apart like Paul's shirt ribbed up and his scar from his hollow bite showing on his arm, and ren and ratio have a few burn or scratch marks but they are just laughing about it,and dylan and kuroka boths magic and saga arts on empty and they are half asleep on and resting on each others shoulders and koneko just napping on the ground by them.

Jon just looks at them all with a smile

We beat him guys(Yes this is jon but the shirt is red ,still he is just as torn and tired as goku in this picture)

We beat him guys
(Yes this is jon but the shirt is red ,still he is just as torn and tired as goku in this picture)

Everyone but sirzechs and grayfia: hell yeah we did.

Sirzechs: parden us but how about you all head home and rest ok jon,rias.

Rias:yeah lets all come home and rest you too brother.. No buts.

Grayfia:alright but first what are the names for your little ones?

Jon and rias look at each other and smile.

Rias: karen for the girl
Jon:max for the boy.