chapter 3/pt 16 hollow and the dragon

Here at the underworld mountains we see paul clenching his arm while with Dylan a girl black hair a kimono with two black and cat ears. She is also konekos sister

Dylan:well hey kuroka what's my black cat doing here?

Kuroka:well hun if yoy know i sensed that power flare who is? Maybe the dragon. She then started blushing because she still wants a dragon kid.
But her boyfriend knows all her thoughts.

Dylan: haha no but(he then stands) it's paul.

Back at the mountain we see a mask for over half of pauls face while jon is about to teleport everyone in a for stable battle ground.

The mask has emerald marks on the side while is eye in the mask looks like a hurricane and a star in one. With black and crimson color.

(And no this not the sharigan but this is pauls hallow eyes when is out of control amd the hollow is trying to tale over

(And no this not the sharigan but this is pauls hallow eyes when is out of control amd the hollow is trying to tale over. He will have 3 different hollow eyes I'll explain later in are story. Sorry just need the context.)

Jon: paul snap out of it i don't want to hurt you. But if i have to i will.

Paul:.... Get. Xenovia...she can h help.

Jon: i promise after rias helped me and issei she'll help you. But keep fighting in your mentle state or it will win.

Jon then puts up a dozen crimson and emerald barriers with his and Draigs power.

Paul: i will... F fight.

Jon looks at his friend before using a communication circle.

Rias: jon what is going over there.

Jon: rias please get xenovia and saji i have a plan we need to stall for lady yakasan in Kyoto how long will it take.

Azale: not long kid but what is going on? The general asked with concern but interest.

Jon: i think a hollow. Jon says sad and pissed because he wants his friend to be alright. He clenched his fist to the point of him to bleed and he sheds a tear.

Now in pauls mind. Paul's pov

Paul: hey where am i last i remember i was bit and jon said he would help?

???: please kid you will not have only understanding.

To my shock j saw a masked figure in a similar suit to mine but he had a green power around his arm and his eye was red?? But with a half a mask covering him.

Paul: know who you are and i am not you bring on you bastard!!!! Paul rushes at the hollow in rage.

Hollow paul: you know me how. He says smirking.

Because my brother my friend told all about your kind. I will fight for my right.

The mask broke reviling pauls face in the mask but one eye was yellow?

Well think if i am you them we know our thoughts.. What you wish is what i do.

Paul stopped in confusion but while this was happening in was a hour while jon and xenovia arrived with a fox with white fox tales and blue on the tip along with red and blue fire.

Jon: ahri can you help us

The fox known as ahri states.
Ahri: well i am half hollow i can do but i need some help.

Jon: xenovia i need your help plz for him we can calm him down. Jon looks concerned for his fried while xenovia is quite.

Xenovia:.... I will help for him she says with tears down her face.

I... Be there for the boy i love.