part 14 The alliance in red

It is now may 27th and jon and rias have been dating a little over a month now and schools will end early this year and interesting things will appear this year.

WHAATTTTTT!! Your going to the underworld for summer let us go. Jon's team and new family yells with joy and shock.

What the fuck. I can't just do that unless. Jon was saying until he's cut off by his 3 heads and the police parent figure's.

You have a special pass we know Grayfia gave us them. Says a silver haired woman with emerald eyes her name is Susana mazaki

Yeah that's right so all of you are going with us haha this will be fun. A calm man says with brown hair and silver eyes and a scar over his left one. His name is joe Jamison.

Yeah so let's enjoy ourselves after all you all are my kids. A strong voice says from a man with black hair ruby eyes and buff head to toe. With a scar along his face from ear to chin. He us chief Johnson and nobody knows his first name besides 5 people.

Sigh ok fine you can go but behave i might be in trouble with the alliance for hiding. Jon says.

Suddenly rens behind him.

Don't worry we have your back. He says. As ratio is behind you on the left side unlike ratio with the right.

You bet and i can't wait to see azale i have to talk to him. Ratio says.

Ok ok see me at my home at 12 then we will be good jon says knowing he won't change there minds.

THE next day. Jon's home.

Ok we have everything joe says.

D

id you bring enough for a year. Jon says in shock. I mean i Thought rias and akeno were bad with luggage.

Well sorry but blame the girls. Ryan says tired.

Marcus whats the red bag? Jon asking confused.

Pictures and gear. Matthew(marcus) says wanting to enjoy everything.

Ok thats normal but no alcohol. Jon says sarcastically. Suddenly he saw the pink suitcase on wheels being emptied and broke.

Haha Why did you bring booze? Jon says confused while unable to hold in his laugh.

Because i didn't know if the gremorys like saki. Susana says.

Plus we could not stop the girls from bringing makeup and other drinks in that bag. All guys say at once.

Shut up you assholes!! We need make-up unlike you.

Missalie

yells. While kicking red in the balls.

What did i do. Ren groans as he falls on the floor.

Everyone could not help but laugh at the seen they saw as they enter the train. And are met with rias and the others.

Ok everyone take your seets and have fun. Jon says as he sits next to his king.

Ren ratio and ryan sit by the windows.
Johnson joe Susana sit near the front while Matthew and

Missalie

sit with Asia and koneko.

Meanwhile in the underworld.

So Sirzechs why have you called me? Asked odin.

All father odin it's time for all us to meet the new red dragon. The devil king says.

All but Grayfia and himself were in shock at the news and in dread from hearing issei has died.

Well just who is this boy. Azale says.

Issie's own student and the new pawn of gremory. Sirzechs announces.

Azale you might wish to know that he evolved the gear to have vitiar and albion in him with no strain. The devil king tells the governor of the fallen.

He is here to join the alliance officially not just under devils right. Michael says.

Yes because we need to know we have his trust and same ours. Sarafall says.

Let this joining of the alliance be one worthy of Valhalla. Odin says eager.

Next part loki and the warrior of ties.