pt 19 the gods reckoning vs the red dragon

Now jon cant use his juggernaut breaker/new juggernaut drive state because since its new and he is young after he uses it. He can't for 72 hour to 1 week.

Jon: ok lets talk. He says straight in the face of the devil king Sirzechs lucifor.

Azalea: ha i like this kid already.

Sirzechs: ok jon as you know we the factions wish for peace and thus we made a peace treaty for the wondrous day but.... 'BOOST"

Before Sirzechs could finish jon cut him off with a boost from driag and started to speak.

Jon: i know already with the twin heavenly dragons stronger then you you wish to know the power i have and my goal with the underworld or your peace.

Sirzechs: yes that is basically it. ( how could have already know about all this or what i would say) what is your ideals.

Jon: to be the strongest dragon, overcome my rage and be the greatest devil for the house and people i love mainly a person;)
Jon says as he winks to rias and her house notices this. But peace nothing without the truth of the alliance thus by the name of the red dragon emperor and house of gremory i ask for peace.

With that jon signs the document however.

???: you dare have peace filthy dragon. The gods will have reckoning.

With that a azgardain portal opens and we see a man with white hair and clothes and a giant wolf.

( Here loki got fenrir back from vali by forcd and well the talk of rizivin lucifor as a distraction)

Ofin: What are you doing he...

Jon: loki i was waiting for you to show up mainly so me and Beelzebub were right. Jon says cutting off odin laughing.

Loki: so your the dragon how may i ask did you know i was coming?

Jon was now pissed: well it's from curse you put in issei and the gear only 0.10% of it remains and thats only so i can track you bitch of gods.

Odin and rossviasa were now laughing they did not loki or his actions so this helped.

Loki: you BRAT I WILL KILL YOU.

jon: yeah no Beelzebub Telaport him plz.

Then loki was gone but it only last for 5 hours.

Jon: Sirzechs sir may i take on Loki ALONE. What he asked stunned all.

Rias: OH GOD NO YOU WILL HE FIGHTING HIM WITH ME OR YOUR TEAM OR BOTH. ow all devils in the room got a headache after hearing the name god.

Jon: fine rias but no help from odin ok.

Odin: why? The old man asked.

Jon: because i don't want to kill him. Just then jon changed to a combat suit with similar jacket to his own. Wosh me luck my king. With that he kisses rias goodbye without knowing she'd fallow.

Landscape change in the mountains with jon.

Loki: that damn devil king i will kill him. The god states pissed.

Jon: to be fair don't act like a 5 year old and you won't get kicked out. He teased which only angered the god.

Loki: thats it pups kill him.

Jon: oh well... BALANCE BREAK... Welsh dragon balance breaker.

Jon enters his balance breaker easily handling the pups but fenrir and loki were another story

DRAGON SHOT.
BOOST BOOST BOOST.

LOKI: boost all you like you will die dragon.

Jon: really i only am boosting to fight fenrir and block out a annoying loud mouth.... Oh wait that's you. Jon states as he knocks the pups to ground with a two dragon shots.

Draig: haha telling a god off not bad partner.

Issei: i did that too driag he says pouting in the gear.

But then a pup was about to bite through Jon's arm until.

???: leave my brothers son... No my son alone. A masked man yells cutting off a pups ear.(in this story as you can tell its family through bonds and emotions not too much blood in my view that does not make family)

Jon: who the hell are you?

???: someone who is your father's friend to the point of brothers.

Then it clicked in Jon's mind... While he took some time to repair the armor from fenrir

JON: CHIEF!!!!