chapter 4/pt25the fallen framed by heart ache

At the bedeski home the dinner is still going until a figure and his team is above

???:ready Albion
Albion:ready vali

Pov jon.

We see jon going red with his team laughing about there mission last month but jon suddenly feels anger and tells sirzechs to but up a barrier.

Jon: grrrrrr.
Rias: what is jon?
Jon: brother plz you and azalea make a barrier the white one is here.

With that Sirzechs gets serious and makes a dome. Then jon rushes out with his team ti his surprise

Jon: what do want vali. If you want your ass kicked just ask.

Vali: no your the one will die here. Kuroka go ahead im keeping my word.
With that the cat goes to her sis to take as.

Dylan: KUROKA WHAT ARE YOU DOING!!

All were in shock as they saw paul and Dylan.

Kuroka: well i want my sis back and i want to tel... She suddenly gets kicked in the face by

Missalie

with her saying. She my opponent.

Jon then takes charge. Ren you and ratio take on the monkey and knight.

Ren: you bet.
Ratio: author is mine

Jon: balance break
Driag: welsh dragon balance breaker.

Vali: vanishing dragon balance breaker.

They both fight at top speed with divide boost and insults all you here.
BOOST BOOST

DIVIDE DIVIDE

Jon: bring white one this is a warm up.
Vali: i agree but... What the hell

Pov ratio.

Author summons cauldron and faces his foe.

Author: why do wish to fight me alone?

Ratio: to prove something. Fallen of love incense and guilty to those who are safe but for me i say. I FIGHT FOR HER NOW LETS FIGHT HOLY SWORD TO FALLEN ANGEL.

Ratio then spreads 2 black wings with a pink and silver spear.

Everyone: he is a fallen
Azalea: impossible i didn't make him one? That got Jon's attention.

Ratio: my love was framed for my friend. No one of my brother's pain and grief but now i know who framed her and you won't get in my way.

With clashing of blade and spear with speed unmatched it was intense while jon and vali stopped has vali spoke.

Vali: lets stop. This is interesting so i want to know how he is a fallen.

Jon: find out next time we meet farewell vali.

Farewell jon..

Vali lands and tells his team to leave with him while they are confused just like the rest of the people there.
And jon land amd punched ratio yelling. HOW THE HELL ARE YOU A FALLEN!!

ratio: ( stands up) first half to 30% fallen and second none of your business you would kill her so stay back for now however kokabel is MINE.

ALL were shocked by his rage ratio his always the calmest one there for the team but then they had no clue a pair of black feathers were above them.

Raynare: my love plz don't defend me or they all will.. Sob.. Sob.. Go after you and i dont want to see you off alone but only together both of us dead or alive.

Next part preview the years of twin ruin full of tears.

It's time for this mission jon your plan

Rias what are you doing here.

Lets show them twin analtion

JON

Die devil.

I Do yes i di