pt 29 the truth of rage.

Pov in unkown bar sorry this will get dark

We see jon at the bar drinking drink after drink after drink until he can no longer feel pain but that wont happen. Jon when he was human had a large nerve and pain tolerance so drinking wont do it he just drank 6 shots of vodka and was about to go for something stronger until he heard someone say his name and they grabbed his shoulders it was paul and dylan along with his team.
They just got back from the hospital.

Jon: hey guys...how are you. He said with with a fake Almost dead smile . but they just pulled him into a hug and noticed blood on his favorite shirt.

Ren: jon what happened?
Matthew: don't think of lying we have known you for years now come on.
Ryan: guys should we talk outside.

They all go outside and jon then starts to explain everything.

Flash back in the hospital.

The orc all came to see how jon was as they knew they wouldn't let anyone see rias till she was stable but they knew jon was in pain due to the power they felt.

Akeno spoke first, jon are you ok wait is that blood on your shirt?

Jon just looked away while holding back his rage.

Gasper: it is i can tell and i think it's lady rias's blood.
Everyone looked at gasper amd then jon with confusion.

Rossviasa: please tell us what happened.
Jon was about to summon his gear but before he could driag and irina stopped him.

(Driag: partner it's ok we will find issei in this gear and she will be ok but what was on the counter real.
(Jon:sob.. Yes draig it was.
(Driag was shocked and then hugged is host mentally within the gear for a couple minutes. Don't worry they will come out of the hospital soon.

Jon then left the mind scap to talk to Irina but he was pissed and the he pulled out the gear at full power.

Jon: irina rias was shot when i got home but i saw something that pissed me off and scared me.

Irina packed up from the hug and they all were confused nobody knew why Jon's heart was heart for years beside issei and rias amd now it might be broken for good.

Xenovia: what did see?
Koneko then looked at kuroka sho knew had a hunch why he was hurt.

Koneko: sis?
Kuroka: jon i have a guestion first why are a king now and two is she.

Kiba: jon are you really a king? Wait is it because we won't be marked as strays that way?

Jon: yes kiba and however we cant do rating games due to me still being a pawn and not having a king piece. Now please excuse me.

As jon was about to leave akeno got in his way and let out her aura with a serious look.

Akeno:you are hiding something what is it.
Jon garbed her rist and his eye and some of his hair went red.

Jon: driag transfer 30%

With that a gold light appeared which burned akeno.

Akeno:Ahhhhj

Jon: now move or i will use ascolone it self instead of its energy.

With that he let go amd akeno moved but jon said one thing to them all.

Jon: I'm sorry but i need you to take care of her and tell her paremts but akeno do me a favor.

Akeno looked with aww.

Jon: please ask azale why birth rates are higher due to the boosted gear because whoever did this nearly killed my mate and unborn, jon lets his aura out,and they will pay

Flash back over.

All were shocked that rias was pregnant and sad to hear this about the low birth rate.

Jon: however i know who did this and i havr 7 months to kill them lets go. They knod in response to there friend and rias who they see as a sister.

Yes in this story birth will take 7 months instead of 9 because nobody said how long it would take for devil birth. This date is november 25 jons birth day one hell of a birth day am i right.

Pov dimensional gap.

We see a large red dragon who is talking to a emerald light.

Great red: so you think this kid needs my help?

???: yes he wont be born for a couple months but in 6 years that is when they need you.

Great red: and the sister?

???: she does not have a gear similar to the father or you it will be a path similar to het mother but also her gear is a dragon and magic gear.

Great red: very well HYOUDOU please be the partner to the boy i have a hunch max/ Maxwell org gremory bedeski will be the next dragon god.

Issei then stands hoping the twins and the ruin king can move one from his hate before his rage consumes him.

Years later in the age 2030:

???: illusion ruin lightning

???: really sis boost x10 dragon shot

The lightning of red and gold p.o.d disapears and thr reappears hitting the boy.

I'm called the magic forge crystal illusion dragon. That mean keep guard up idot.

Yeah.. Yeah.. Shut up i will be the next dragon god no the next hair to our home.

I have more magic max your p.o.d for all i know does not exist but until we both are high class we share the house and live a normal life deal.

Max: deal sis after all dad cant be a king or lucifor if i beat if to it.

What should i name the daughter

Karen( made this before karem trend)
Anya
Yin
Rosé

In this story karen does not exist and even if it does she makes a name for her self if it is karen