dragon and phoneix truth of the soul

What!!!!

Here we see jon ratio and raynare at the gremory domain with both ratio and raynare about to faint from hearing that jon would wamt them in his peerage when he becomes a king.

Ratio:why would you want us in your peerage no offense we are fallen my dude.
Raynare: yeah and i have done to many things to be known as a free being let alone alive.

Jon then put up his hand and let out a large amount of aura of dragon and destruction ( gray Azalea come alone)
The two then felt it amd ran to the aura spike to see what jon needs.

Jon:ok one raynare you were forced to do things by kokabel and sure at the beginning you had a choice but kokabel wouldn't let you go back not with your life at least so please don't worry to much about it. He then turns to ratio.
Ok here is what will happen i will use my queen scalemale wings for rias of course i wont be able to have my evolution for a couple years after due to me needing dragon aura to stapalize it and demoic aura to match ot with rias.
(You have gotten smarter partner im impressed.)
(Please draig he is the one who mastered your power and took kanes power i mean he is a legend from a ruin life haha)
(Shut it AI)
Jon's eye then started twitching due to the dragons talking in his head and after evolving the gear he is to tired for the dragons to bark at each other like dogs.

Jon: WILL YOU BOTH SHUT UP I'M SURPRISED KANE IS QUITE. I MEAN THE NEW BURST OR SURGE OR WHATEVER STATE OF THE GEAR IS DRAINING ITS LIKE I BOOSTED 500X SO PLZ SHUT UP!!!

"_"(both dragons)

Then jon saw ratio and Raynare holding back laghter for some reason until it hit him he said all thst out loud FUCK

Jon: anyway im going rias and the other for wings see guys later

Both say there farewells and leave to the Gregor while jon walks to the gremory house.

(Partner whats going through your head right now besides worry for your mate. The voice spoke with concern for his partner.)
(Draig first i need to know what is stronger ruin domination/welsh gremory king drive or resolve king drive and second that mark on max if he is my son from the future then whu did that mark feel like a dragon god. Jon states with concern now worried for his future because he thought he strong now he was more worried then ever.)

(Partner i know how you feel but i think i know who's mark that is but we need for knowledge you are one of my host in potential strength heart soul and mind but this we need to know. Jon noticed draig being serious and he immediately understood.)

Jon:was it ophis or red that is what im thinking?
???:what about ophis and red?
Jon turns to his right and notices Paul xenovia dylan and Sirzechs standing right by him.

Jon: i need to stop talking out loud. He whispers

Sirzechs: jon what about ophis before we commence with your plan for the wing pregure tell us what happened. Sirzechs now changed from his happy and calm tone to a serious and concerned one.

Jon: well if you must know first its a long story and second why were you guys looking for me?

Dylan:can i tell him?
Paul: i wil
Xenovia: YOUR GONNA BE PROMOTED. Xenovia states with joy for her friend and a laugh from paul and dylan as jon can only have a plank expression as he lets what he heard sink in and the shock hits.

Jon: WHAT DO MEAN I WILL BE PROMOTED I HAVE ONLY BEEN A DEVIL FOR A FEW YEARS!!! jon anciently letting out his dragon aura which is 1/4 of his evolution done for all of you to know he has full mastery of stage 1 of his dragon aura and now is mastering his other powers like draigs fire or his own but that is stage 2 after he is fully done with stage 1.