pt 31 the lost piece of long ago

Hello here we catch up with grayfia amd the others who are running as far as they can to dragon territory a place where the fights can be handled however im going to let know there is one main to the story. In the beginning issei hyodou died and was in the gear but now vali haf great red find out where he is when issei became a new being so he can live in and out of the gear temporarily but i won't spoil it all i will say is that master and student meet again

Also please every give this story reads and votes because now Jon's power in base or ruin is also that strong because he got rid of all the past gear users rage and made his aura when draig tried to stop him because he had miss placed anger for those who thought jon was too OP thats why after all one juggernaut drive is high class too mow level so you the point. I'll be working on it soon but just to let you know heres how it starts.

Pov dragon territory/near the training of issei and tannin.

Grayfia:EVERYONE LETS GO MY ICE WONT HOLD HIM FOR EVER.

All but paul Dylan and Sirzechs knodded(vali wouldn't react obviously).

Akeno:whats wrong with you guys

Paul...
Dylan:we will fight with some help of vali sure or saji hell maybe riser or sairorg. BUT..
Dylan&Paul:WE ARE FIGHTING NO MATTEE WHAT FOR OUR BROTHER.
They said as paul turned into his hollow based form and Dylan summoned his gear.

All were in shock to here there resolve but they also thought it was good but stupid.

Ren:your not fighting.
Paul:the hell we...
Ren pulled out a sword and said with out this. you need a weapon?
Ratio:good idea ren but he's no devil he can use or hold light base weapons. Here
Ratio gives paul and Dylan light spears he turns to daggers and wishes them luck.

Now only vali riser Sirzechs Paul Dylan saji and sairorg are there to fight while the others move to a safe place to watch the "show". But paul remembers what he tells them has they left

Flash back with everyone when they arrived at the battlefield.
You would want to play this song or a sad version of it while reading this gets serious.

Paul: guys listen i know why jon is how he is and i wish we up against the juggernaut drive right now but. *chckle* as tears fall down pauls face with the mask hiding them as best it can. We are up against his soul and heart break.

All were confused to here this mainky the gremory perge because they thought jon was ok but then they get saddened. They remember issei was still bothered no heart broken by raynare so what could heart jon.
Akeno then spoke

Akeno:paul does it have anything to do with what issei said to rias the day he died. Jon having a similar pain like us in our.. Then it hit everyone issei knew something about jons past that hurt him beyond anything and rias was the only other person to know.

Paul: yes however*he glares at brandon cody and chris who know about jon and now seeing how he is feel hurt* lets say this.. Akeno you remember how you lost your mom and kiba you remember the holy sword project.

Both were confused but knodded to his statement and then Dylan spoke. Well he had only two people who understood him growing up because...
All were waiting to here him say what happened. He had get rid off his emotions at times his wants as a child hell for most kids they were 6 but jon at that age was 16 to 20 due to his life but.