part 4 the new welsh emperor

Unkown: hey issei is that you.
Issei:Hey rias yeah it's. Jon this is rias

Person now known as rias. Hello jon my name is rias gremory pleasure to meet you the others are a minute away.

Jon: Ok umm... Honor to meet you rias gremory.

Hey issei sorry we're all late says a interested voice.

Issei:Oh hey akeno guys what's up.

We see many figures here they all are.
Blonde haired man with a sword and mole under his right eye. His name is kiba

Next a blue haired girl with blue to violet eyes her name is xenovia.

Now a little blonde girl with green eyes her name is Asia.

Oh right that's the two knights and one bishop right. jon Says.

Kiba: Yeah that's us nice to meet you.

Now let everyone else introduce themselves.
A small girl in a white cat hoodie and white hair her name is koneko she does not talk much.

Next is a bolinde haired boy with red eyes and pale skin. His is shy and yet a
Half vampire his name his gasper.

Now we have a silver haired girl with voilet eyes in a business suit. Her name is rossviasa.

Jon:The two rooks and bishop of baler right?

Issei: You got it. He confirmed.

Now last but not least this the queen akeno black hair and violet eyes. She a fallen and devil hyrid and that's the team.

Jon: But who is the orange haired girl? He asked.

Issei:Right thanks jon. She is Irina your sword tutor and a angel. He says with hope in his voice.

Irina:Pleasure to meet my name is Irina shiro shall get started? She asked.

Jon:Of course. He says

With blades in there own hands. They fight and train holy power strikes between blades like a worldwide.

Jon:Wow your strong. He says in surprise

Irina:You as well issei chose a good student. She says.

Back with issei.

Rias:So that's jon not bad. The king says

Kiba:Well his sword skills are incredible. He says.

Issei: Thanks i taught him but to be fair just like you all he is overcoming himself and his past. He says.

Akeno:Really what past. The hyprid asked.

Issei walked to rias and whispers to hear about jon. All she does is look at him in shock as tears start to form.

Rias:Yet still smiles right?. The ruined princess says.
Issei: you bet. His master says.

Out of nowhere a void of feathers a dimensional mist.

Rossviasa:Wait this is dimension lost. She says.

Then feathers fall and light spears strike.

Issei:guys stray fallen we have to attack and go all out split up. He says.

Jon: what about me? The boy says

Issei:Help us all with the dragon slayer got me. The master says.

Yes sir. Jon says.

Kiba xenovia i got your back. jon yells while striking through the fallen and the devils.

Thanks kid. Xenovia says.
Watch your back. kiba says

But then jon see something no else does and heads at his fastest but not fast enough. To catch the spear of a unknown fallen.

However... Fate cannot be changed.

 Fate cannot be changed

Jon:Master. The child yells with sorrow.

Everyone stops to look at him and the fallen leave.

Issei:Hey kid.. Sorry i let you down but plz stay stronge for me.

Jon crys for his master. I will .. I will.

G good so take of driag but tell. But he could not finish the sentence.

Time for jon as his master dies and his wish is granted the new red dragon by isseis last wish. Jon stands as the gauntlet is gone from issei.

Rias:They will pay. The widow says crying just reasonly marrying issei then he dies she is over flowed with rage and sorrow.

Fuck no you will do no such thing. stay away.

All are in shock as they look and see jon says those words.

Jon:You all listen to me. he said only the best of you so if you don't quite this shit I'll kill you gremory. He said you were the best and if he died it was an honor and he forgives you for his first death but i don't so if you ALL DONT STAY HERE YOU WITH DIE BY THIS SWORD.He says with malice now losing his master and brother figure.

As those words hit rias and jon leaves they all just sit there crying over the loss of issei. but unknown to them the next dragon just threatened her.